Chapter 35, Part 1: "You know I'd do anything for you, Rach."

Comenzar desde el principio

She huffed and turned around, picking up the cord she dropped to go put it in a bag.

"If you make one more sexual comment or action, you're in for it," she muttered under her breath as she took down the light, putting it in its own separate bag. "I mean it, Gerald."

"You mean it, huh?" I smirked as I put my phone on her nightstand, resting my hands on the bed. "What are you gonna do? I'm a whole foot and then some taller than you."

She walked over to me, standing in front of me and looking up at me, putting her hands on those sexy ass hips of hers.

"You think I can't do anything to you just because you're damn near 7 feet tall?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "I know of one thing right now that'll make you laugh like a little girl."

"Hmmmmmmm?" I laughed, looking down at her and mocking her pose. "What's that?"

She lunged forward and pinned me down on the bed; I was shocked because that energy came from nowhere.

"This is different," I smirked, looking up at her. "I'm usually on top."

"I know," she said, returning the smirk. "You're my bitch now," she said as her hands went for my stomach, spidering across my skin.

"AH!" I said as I laughed, squirming under her and trying to fight her off of me. "RACHEL! STOP IT!" I said through laughs.

She fought me and managed to get ahold of both of my arms in one of her hands, pinning them down as she kept poking at my sides.

"FUCK!" I said as I laughed again, trying to catch my breath.

When she moved her hand, I managed to grab her arm and pin her on the bed, quickly flipping us over so that I was on top and straddling her now.

"It didn't take long for the tables to turn, now, did it?" I smirked as I leaned down, our faces just inches apart now.

"That's not fair," she pouted, moving her face. "You're stronger than I am."

I chuckled softly, leaning in like I was going to kiss her, but I stopped before I got to her lips.

"It comes in handy," I whispered, my hands moving up to her ribs. I dug my fingers in and laughed as she screamed, squirming and thrashing under me. "How does that feel?!"

"Y-you ass!" She said through her giggles as she tried to smack my hands away. "STOP IT!"

"I'll think about it," I smirked as I continued to tickle her for a few more minutes, deciding she had enough when her face started to turn red. "Now, what have we learned here today?"

"That you're an ass," she muttered under her breath as I laid down next to her. "And I hate you."

I laughed as I propped myself up.

"Oh, come on, you don't mean that," I teased her. "We always have fun together."

"This is the most fun I've had since we got on break," she admitted as she finally rolled back over to face me. "Kaitlyn is with Grady in St. Louis, and Ricky and I haven't really talked much since we had se-"

"You had WHAT WITH RICKY?!" I nearly yelled as I sat up, looking at her as she moved to sit in front of me. "I mean...you slept with him?"

She bit down on her lip and broke eye contact with me for a few seconds as she tried to think of what to say.

"Yeah," she said softly, looking down at her hands and playing with her fingers. "But as I said, we haven't talked much..."

"Do you love him?" I blurted out, trying to process what I'd just heard. "Do you?"