⚘Chapter 3⚘

Hey guys so I hope you enjoy this chapter as this is Cassius's POVas I know you guys have been waiting for it. And sorry for not updating sooner a lot of things are going on rn. But without further ado let's get to the story shall we⤵️⤵️

⚘Chapter 3⚘⚘

Cassius's POV

I woke up and headed to the bathroom to shower. I showered and got out and dried off and got dressed in one of my many suits.
⤵️

I grabbed my phone, sunglasses, and my bodyguard came up and collected my suitcases

I grabbed my phone, sunglasses, and my bodyguard came up and collected my suitcases. I had to travel to Brisbane, Australia to check out what's going on because my men have been having trouble with the shipments for the past few days.

I headed to the elevator and it took me down to the main level. I got off and headed to the kitchen where the chef fixed my plate and set it in front of me. I ate and once I was done I went out and got in one of the black Escalades. I put on my sunglasses and we headed to my private jet and loaded up and started our four hour flight to Brisbane, Australia.

♡♡ 4 HOURS LATER♡♡

We finally landed and I got up from my seat and got off the plane and headed to the car that awaited my presence. I got in the car and we headed off to the location of where the shipments were being handled.

We pulled up and I put on my sunglasses and got out and headed into the warehouse. I met up with my men and we headed to the office and sat down and discussed what was going on and how it was to be dealt with.

♡♡ TWO HOURS LATER♡♡

The meeting was finally done and I got up and headed back out to the car and decided to meet up with a friend that I left in charge of this part of the mafia.

We pulled up to the school and I slipped on my sunglasses and my men pulled up behind me and got in shades and I got out and they surrounded me. I went through all my messages and replied to my men.

We entered the school and people moved out of the way as they saw us coming. The kids whispered and cleared a path for me as I headed towards the office.

I reached the office and I opened the door and headed for Chase's office. I got there and opened the door and he looked up and and he broke out in a huge smile and got up and came around the desk and we did a bro hug. We sat down to catch up when a boy burst into the office with fear evident on his face.

"Principle Stone come quick there's a fight. Tyler pushed Sage to the ground and Valentina lost it. We tried pulling her off but she just fights us off and she won't stop. Come quick. Hurry", he said in a panicked voice.

We got up and walked to the gym and got outside and I saw this beautiful girl on top of this boy beating the crap out of him with people trying to pull her off and a girl on the ground yelling for her to stop.

I walked over and everyone moved out of the way and I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and pulled her off with force as she struggled in my arms and I carried her to the office and set her down as she stared at me but rolled her eyes and looked away.

♡⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘♡
Hey guys so I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it wasn't much but I'm going to try to continue to update as much as possible and thanks for all your support, votes, and comments and please continue to vote and comment. Until next time.
🥀⚘🌷🥀⚘🌷🥀⚘🌷🥀⚘🌷⚘🥀