{C.T.H} - Pregnant (part 1)

-Imagine- You being pregnant with Calum's baby, a few months into the pregnancy when the baby was almost fully formed you two found out that you guys were going to have a baby boy you guys were so excited and came up with lots of good names but the one that you liked the most was Aydan it just seemed perfect, after getting the results on you're guys baby and seeing he was in perfect condition you two headed home, you headed inside your shared home and felt Calum's hand's around your waist as he turns you around and kisses you "I still can't believe im going to be a father" while he was touching your stomach, you giggled "you better believe it this baby is going to be out of me very soon" he starts kissing your stomach "i can already tell that he's going to be a naughty boy like his daddy" Cal says while smirking you roll your eyes while laughing "oh Hood and how do you know that?", "well he is my baby so he's probably going to have similar traits as me" he says "well no shit but you know im not gonna let him do the stuff you've done right?!" you say while giggling he starts giggling too "yeah i know" all of a sudden you both felt a kick you both smiled at each other, Cal kneels down and starts talking to your stomach "hey bud hows it going in there you ok?" you had the biggest smile on your face when Calum was talking to your stomach "well anyways your mummy and i wanted to say we love you oh and also uncle Mike,Luke and Ash loves you too!" you start giggling "alright mister thats enough talk time i'm getting tired" as it was getting late "naww ok" you start heading to the bedroom with Cal following, you two got into bed and just cuddled, Calum whispered in your ear "i love you", "i love you too!" you say as you guys drifted off to sleep...

||A/N||
Hi y'all this is part one of pregnant hope y'all enjoyed it so far im gonna be posting the other two parts tomorrow so look out for that but overall hope you liked it love you all xx
-Ally

Follow me on both of my Instagram's!
- bloodlinecth
- allyyy.cth