{C.T.H} - Party (its a bad name i know im sorry)

-Imagine- You having a party and you invited your boyfriend Brendon,some family members and your best friend Calum, you all were having the time of your lives until you were realizing on how upset Calum was looking while you were dancing with your boyfriend, Calum then decided to head outside to get some fresh air so you followed, once you reached the door you see calum sitting on the stairs looking down, you go down the stairs and sat next to him "Hey Cal are you ok?","Yeah I'm fine" although you knew he wasn't "Ever since i started dating Brendon you've been acting weirder than normal" he looks at you with a kinda sad look "Well i just don't like him he isn't right for you Y/N he treats you like shit and you know it!" you just sit in silence "he's hurting the one thing i love the most he's hurting the girl of my dreams..." you look up at him with a tear in your eye "C-Calum..." you hold his hand,he looks up at you with a smile and wipes the tear away,while cupping your cheek he says "Y/N I love you so fucking much I should of told you when I had the chance but now I'm too late" you start crying and just hugged Calum "Why didn't you tell me before I got a boyfriend, because I love you too Hood..." he lifts your head up and before you knew it his lips were touching yours for a moment you felt safe,protected and like you never wanted the kiss to end as he was slowing pulling away you guys both were blushing and smiling at each other, you started getting cold and obviously Calum took notice so he handed you his jacket and placed his arm around you making you warm but also making you feel safe you snuggle up next to him and he says "why can't you break up with him and date me?", "I'll treat you way better than he can" you just look up at him "I know Cal i know... Just give me time ok", "ok" with a little smile, for the rest of the night you two just cuddled and since you were drifting off to sleep calum decided to take you home he placed you on your bed tucked you in and just thought to him self while looking at you sleeping so peacefully "shes adorable" he turned off the lights and kissed your forehead "goodnight Princess i love you"

||A/N||
This story is yet again a bit short but hey I like it better than the last ones I uploaded, for this story I couldn't really think of a name so I just went with "party" I know it's a shit name but hey I'm trying but overall hope you enjoyed love you all xx
- Ally

Follow me on both of my Instagram's!
- bloodlinecth
- allyyy.cth