Easy To Hurt Harder To Please (Jay x Lloyd)

"I'm sorry Jay but, I'm dating Skylor already. Besides, we can still be friends, right?" Nya asked. "Uh yeah. Sure thing." Jay said sadly. Nya walks away but he just felt tears streaming from his eyes. "Why did you have to go?" Jay choked out whispering to himself.

Lloyd was looking around the Bounty but when he saw Nya and Skylor together, he suddenly got worried. "Hey Nya, have you seen Jay around?" Lloyd asked. "I last saw him on the deck. He tried to ask me to be his girlfriend but I declined because I'm already with Skylor. He and I are just friends though." Nya says.

Lloyd felt anger rising in him as he clenched his fists by his sides. "I'll be going then. Bye." Lloyd says. He heads up to the deck and when he does, he doesn't see Jay anywhere. "I swear if Nya hurt him, I will hurt her." Lloyd mutters. He looked everywhere around the Bounty but couldn't find the blue ninja anywhere.

Jay finds himself at the park and he was in the very same spot that he and Nya had been hanging out at so long ago. "I'm so weak! Just because she rejected me, I shouldn't cry! But its so freaking hard!" He sobs. Jay knew that ever since he was a child, he was the easiest to hurt, in all ways. Nya hurt him and he didn't know what to do besides weep.

Lloyd flies on his dragon in search of Jay. He skims the area below him but he was too high up to recognize Jay. He landed in the middle of the park and let his dragon dissipate. Looking around, Lloyd saw so many people and a bunch almost looked like Jay.

Jay looks up from where he hid and saw blonde hair with a green outfit pass him. 'Lloyd?' He asked in his head. Standing up, he peeked out to see that it was Lloyd who he saw. 'He's probably looking for me. Nya probably sent him just so I could see her with Skylor.' He thought.

But, Jay came out and started to follow Lloyd. Then when Lloyd stopped, Jay heard him say something. "Nya is getting an ear full from me when I get back. Hurting Jay is one thing I won't hesitate to attack the person who hurt him. And Kai won't stop me once he knows that Nya made Jay run away." Lloyd says.

'So he's not looking for me because of Nya? But going through all this trouble just because he left, Lloyd cares about me?' Jay thought. Lloyd of course turned around and Jay froze when he was spotted. "Jay! There you are!" Lloyd says coming towards him.

Jay wanted to run but his feet felt like they were glued to the ground. Lloyd hugs him and Jay thought he heard Lloyd crying? "Why are you crying? I'm the one supposed to be crying." Jay says. "I thought I lost you because of Nya being such a birch to you. I'll protect you and make sure that both of us are happy." Lloyd says.

Jay was confused but Lloyd just finished it with a kiss and after that, words. "I love you Jay. I know you might not think of me the same way but, I promise that I'll treat you better than anyone else can. Will you be my boyfriend?" Lloyd asks.

Jay felt surprised but he knew that Lloyd meant every word he said. "Yes. I'll be your boyfriend, Lloyd." Jay says smiling. Lloyd brings Jay into a longer bear hug and Jay laid his head onto Lloyd. Being just a little bit shorter than Lloyd actually made it better for him.

The two return to the Bounty and the first person they saw on the deck was Nya. Jay felt Lloyd's hand squeezing his and Jay looked to Lloyd. "Its fine. Let's ignore her and head straight to your room." Jay whispered. Lloyd's hand relaxed and they snuck past Nya and got to Lloyd's room.

Jay plops himself onto one of Lloyd's beanbags and Lloyd pulled out a stash of candy from under his bed in a box. "This is our secret." Lloyd says. Jay nodded and took a piece of candy. The night ended with them binge watching Fritz Donnegan movies and eating candy together.