Me: Well I dont even care anymore. Im just gonna go ahead and settle down with Isaac. I already told the crew to dock at the nearest village. Ill just have to some how do this on my own.

Seonghwa POV)

I didn't want Yn to take care of the baby all by herself. That just isnt right. After all, Wooyoung did bring the baby to her.

How is she gonna afford the things she needs? 

Maybe I could ask the craftsmen to build her a house with a farm and just buy her some cows.

As I was thinking, the baby began to wine.

Yn then came and grabbed him from me.

As soon as he was in her arms, he got quiet.

Yn then began to make funny faces at him and play with him. They are so cute.

Me: Well I by daylight we should be reaching a village.

Yn's POV)

Me: Im not sleeping in Wooyoung's room tonight.

Seonghwa: You must be upset with him.

Maybe I could get a little insight of what they are doing.

Me: He is keeping secrets from me. I asked why wouldn't he settle with us and he couldn't tell me.

Seonghwa then paused for a little.

Seinghwa: Im pretty sure he has a god reason why.

Me: Do you know that reason?

Seonghwa: well.... not really.

UGH!

Seonghwa: Well i have to watch over the seas tonight, so you can stay here with Isaac until morning.

Me:..ok...thanks.

He then nodded his head and left out the room.

Now what?

I then focused all of my attention back on the baby. He has been staring at me like how he always does. Im already loving this baby. He is so cute. He is really a good baby though.

I should probably go and get his stuff.

I then went to Wooyoung's room to grab the diaper and Isaac's wash cloth and soap and also some clothes for me to take a shower.

After doing so, I grabbed his bottle.

My hand were getting full so I sat everything down and grabbed the cloth I used to wrap the baby around me when I saved him.

I then used it to carry the baby in the front of me.

I then crabbed everything and took it to Seonghwa's room. After doing do, I wnet and filled up Isaac's bottle with cold milk. Hopefully it warms up by time Saint wants it.

I then went over to one of the crew men.

Me: Excuse me?

He then turned around.

Me: Could you help me please?

The man then nodded his head.

Me: Follow me.

I then lead him down to Wooyoung's room.

Me: Could you crab the bassinet please?

He then nodded his head once again.

Once he had the bassinet I lead him to Seonghwa's room.

He then sat the bassinet in the corner of the room and I thanked him before he left.

When I checked on the baby, he had been staring at me.

Me; Am I that ugly? Huh Isaac?

I then smiled and that made him smile.

Me: I swear I love your smile.

I then gently pinched his chubby cheeks.

After Unwrapping him from me, I sat on the Seonghwa's bed with him. After checking his diaper, I began to tickle him a little.

Me: I shouldn't be upset. I know I can take care of both of us no matter what I have to do.

Im not gonna lie, deep down I  was getting upset. I was actually on the verge of crying. Im scared. What If I cant take care of him. What if something happens to me.

I was trying not to let the negatives cross my mind but it was hard.

Can you blame me though? 

I then picked Isaac up so I could feed him and put him to bed.

Once he was sleep, I went and took a shower then laid down.

No later then five minutes, I had fallen asleep.

Time Skip+*

Me: Jennie.. how could he?

Jennie: Well, he's right Yn.

Me: No, How could he just leave us there. Jennie, I know this isnt real but its really getting to my feelings. I already care for that baby so much and we have only had him for about three days.

Jennie: Aww how cute.

Me: Jennie.. Im scared. What If I cant care for that baby?

Jennie: Well.... Im all for girl power. You can do it Yn. Look at what you do for a living.

Me: That's another thing. What if I mess up and get myself killed?

Jennie: Well technically, You wont die-die but you will loose progress and no one will recognize you anymore. You would have to start all over.

This is making me so upset. And its just a game. 

Jennie: I can tell this is stressing you out.

Me: I cant believe he actually said that to me.

Wooyoung POV)

Brian: I cant believe you.

Me: Whatttttt!? Its just a game she will be fine.

Seonghwa: When she came to me, she was clearly upset.

Me: Ill go check on her.

I then got up and walked over to Jennie's room. When I got there, Jennie had been talking to Yn and rubbing circles on her back.

I knocked on the glass. Both Jennie and Yn looked at the door but Yn turned her head back and Jennie shooed me away.

She is really upset.

 Me: Yn.. talk to me.

I know she heard me because, she turned towards the door. She then walked over to the door and pushed the button that opened the door.

Me I then pulled her in for a hug.

Me: you must be getting attached to the baby. 

She then nodded her head.

Me: Well I am too which is why I want you and the baby to be safe.

Yn: But.. you're leaving us. How will we manage?

Me: Ill only be gone for a little while.

Me: How long is a little while?

I then sighed, knowing she wont like what I'll be saying next.