Part 4

Jennie: Good work as always Yn. You may go home and rest for now. Come back tomorrow so you can go back into the simulator. 

I then nod my head and get up. Its been a week since I had been home. 

Flash back*

Desk lady: Please wear this name tag and head up to room 2-17.

She then handed me a tag that had my name on it. 

I clipped the tag onto my shirt and headed towards the elevators.

This isn't my first time in this building. I'm here almost everyday , testing out new games to be released into the world. Some scary, some fun, some need work. However, I had never been in Room 2-17. I had heard that there was some type of simulation game where your whole body would enter into an alternate universe.

Once I stepped infront of the door to 2-17, the sensors automatically open it. I stepped in and was greeted by a woman that appeared to be in her late thirties. she had been wearing dresspants with a white button down shirt and big glasses. She carried around her tablet and her touch pen. 

Me: Excuse me.

Upon hearing my voice, she turned around.

Lady: Oh yes, yn. My name is Jennie Crawford. How are you this morning?

Me: Fine and yourself?

Jennie: Im great. Please, have a seat.

I then sat down on the love seats that had sat in front of her desk.

Jennie: So you are here because I requested that you test out a simulator that Brian, I, And our team had been working on. However, this simulator stimulates your mind, but your whole body will enter the simulator. So what this means is, when you are inside, you will be able to feel any emotions that you would be able to feel here in the real world such as pain, fear, sadness, happiness, love, shock ect. But, under any circumstances you will not die and anything such as cuts or scars that you receive inside the simulator will not appear on your body in the real world.

Me: And this is suppose to be a game?

Jennie: Yes. When you very first enter this game, You can choose to keep your appearance or alter it. Also, the game will prompt you to answer no more than 6 questions about your personality and this will allow the came to create characteristics of your character and determine what kind of player you will be. Now, you will not be the only person texting out this simulator and none of your memories of the real world will exists inside of the simulator but not vice versa so you will be able to keep your memories from inside the simulator because that's how your progress will be saved. Brian has also chose a few game testers to test out the simulator on his end as well. There are also built in characters. With all that being said, would you like to test the simulator?

I liked what I heard. It seemed interesting and like nothing else.

Me: yes.

Jennie then grabbed a black folder from off her desk and handed it to me.

Jennie: This is the contract. Please take a few minutes to read through and see whats in store. On the last page, sign above my name and return this to me then I will hand you your clothes.

She then handed me the Ainsoft company pen and I began to read through the contract.

As I came to end of the contract, I saw that this project will take a year and that each week i will be paid  6 thousand dollars. That's not bad at all. When I finished reading the entire contract, I signed where I was told to sign then handed it to Jennie. She then handed me some folded up clothes that had the company's logo embedded on it.

Jennie: You can go to the room on the right to change, then meet me back here so we c an head to my end of the simulator.

After changing into the clothes I was given, I met Jennie back in her room. I then followed her over the a set of mirrored doors. She then pulled out her key card and opened the door. When I stepped inside, there had been the simulator which was off but was soon turned on by Jennie.

Jennie: Alright, please wear this.

She then handed me a neclace. 

Jennie: When you are ready to come out of the simulator, you press the button located in the center of this diamond. This will allow you to go back to the man page in side of the simulator and then pull out of the game. when you are ready, you may step inside the simulator. Remember that the way how this game goes will depend on you.

I then put on the necklace and stepped through the simulator. 

I was then in a space that had no walls.

Big screen then popped up in front of me

It read : Hello Yn. Please answer a few questions to help develop your game character. 

I then pressed the ok button.

I was then asked a short serious of questions about my personality. In conclusion, my character is an individual who is an immigrant in Asia. She is also an assassin and protector. She is stoic but caring and everyone would think of her as beautiful.

I chose not to alter my character. I just didn't see the point in doing so. 

As I was finished with my character devolment, while speckles surrounded me. Everything around me became white. I closed my eyes from the brightness but then opened them as it began to fade. I was then in a room sitting laying in a bed. I then heard someone talking.

??: Yn, wake up. You musn't be late. If you are then those girls will be in grave trouble.

Me: Yes Wen.

I-I know his name?