Part 26

Wooyoung~

Girl: Alfredo. Extra saucy. Extra cheezy garlic bread. And how about a slice of that red velvet cake?

I watched as the girl ordered. Next to her stood a big buff guy. He didn't speak, he just stood there and looked tough. A bodyguard.

The girl then reached into her bag and pulled out a wallet, to which she then pulled out a $50 dollar bill.

As she turned to walk away after paying, the smell of cocoa butter and brown sugar radiated off of her.

YN~

Jason: Do you want to wait in the car?

Me: No, I would like to wait here. It nice and air-conditioned in here, and there is a cute guy here too.

I said looking in the direction of the guy who stood behind me in line. He had dark hair and a jawline chiseled by the gods themselves.

Jason then helped me into a seat

I watched as the guy paid for his order then sat on the other side of the restaurant. When he looked up at me, I quickly looked away.

Soon my order was being called.

Once I had my food, Jason and I left and headed back home.

Once back home, I sat at the dining table, Jason at my side.

Me: Jason, would you like any?

Jason: No thank you.

Taking a bite of my food, I sigh.

Jason: Is it not good today?

Me: No, the food is perfect. Just how I like it. However, that handsome man from earlier is on my mind.

Jason: You shouldn't worry about men. They are no good for you. 

Me: I know right? I should hurry. I have to race again tonight. 

~

Wooyoung POV

Me: Tonight? 

San: Yea. We got some cops undercover that will be in the race too. They got mics on them so we should be able to hear everything they do. 

Me: Street racing isn't really my jurisdiction. 

San: Well it is tonight. The race is starting at 10.

YN POV

Me: So can you tune it?

Yunho: Yea. I could also add on the turbo upgrade to your engine and upgrade the skirts and your wing so that it pierces through the air easier. 

Me: I was also thinking of bulletproof tires.

Yunho: Bulletproof? I don't have those. I can call around to see who does have some. 

Me: Sure. But don't tell them who asked. 

Yunho: Y-Yea, of course. 

Me: I could really use a paint job.

I said, sitting on the hood of my Corvette, drinking my Starbucks mocha frappe. Jongho then slid from under the car. Just so happened to be between my legs. Good thing I was not wearing a skirt or dress. Looking down at him, I wait for a response. 

Yunho: Sure. What color? Purple?

Me: You know me so well. I'll be back by 9:30.

I said, getting up and leaving the shop. 

What am I going to wear tonight?