Part 38

*Knock Knock*

I heard on my bedroom door. 

Me: Yea.

I said, signaling whoever it was to come in. However, it was someone I was not expecting.

Woo: Hey. Your mom let me in. 

Me: I told her about opening up my door. This is not her house. 

I said rolling my eyes as he let off a little laugh. 

Me: Come on in. Shut the door behind you. 

Woo: Your dad said not to close the d-

Me: Again, this is not their house. Close the door AND lock it. 

He does as I said before sitting in bed. 

Woo: How are you feeling?

Me: I'm fine. You?

Woo: I'm ok. I was just worried about you. 

Me: Oh yea. I fine. But... Can you stay with me for a while? Maybe we can chill in here and watch some shows or whatever. 

~

Me: I promise BiBi. I'll find who did it. I got you for life girl. 

I said after taking a sip of her favorite drink then pouring the rest into the water near where her lifeless body was found. 

??: Ms. Kline. 

I heard my name being called out behind me. 

Turning my head in that direction. I saw the police officer from before. Rolling my eyes, I look back out into the water. 

Me: What do you want? If you don't have a killer then we have no need to be talking. Let me celebrate my friend's birthday in peace. 

Officer: We are doing everything that we can. However, we are still missing a lot of pieces. Do you mind coming in and trying to help us fill those gaps?

Bullshit.

Me: Yes I do mind. 

He then took a few steps closer to me. 

Officer: Why? Didn't you just make a promise to your friend? Do you have something to hide?

He said, almost in my ear. 

I took a step back before turning and walking away. This was the smartest thing I could do because if I would have retaliated in any way, he would have had a reason to bring me down to the station. 

That bitch. 

Wooyoung POV~

Me: What the fuck were you thinking? Now she really won't co-operate. 

San: I hate taking no for an answer. She knows something we don't and we need to know whatever she knows. It's just not making sense that she Is hiding something when we are obviously trying to help her. I think I'm gonna have Seongwha keep a close eye on her. 

Sighing, I shake my head in disagreement. 

Seongwha POV~

Me: Im supposed to be working right now. Why do you have me getting you lunch?

San: Their red velvet cake is really good. Ever since AI had it the first time, I couldn't stop thinking-

I had been listening to San rant about the cake but the sound of the bell on the door distracted me. When I turned around to see who was coming in the door. It had been the woman. The woman I was supposed to be watching. She looked so beautiful in person. Up until now, I had only seen a picture of her. When she walked past me, I caught a wiff of a familiar scent. 

Ms. Kline: Hey mamas. I'm just picking up my order. 

Mamas? She must be a regular. 

I watched her as she waited for her order. She had worn a short white dress accompanied by a fur jacket. I noticed her reach for the top of her head, where a pair of shades had been. I figured I might draw attention to myself by just staring at her like some creep so I turned my head away. \

I wasn't here for cake. I was here for her. 

~

YN POV~

When I got back to my house, I called out for Jason.

Me: JASON!!! I GOT US FOOD!!! 

Sitting the food down on the dining table, I waited for him to come down. 

Jason: Let me guess Alfredo?

I then gave him a cheesy smile.

Me: Well I know you are tired of eating that, So I got you spaghetti. and I know you like parmesan on it. 

Jason: Yes. Thank you. 

Me: Of course. 

I then sat down across from him. 

Me: That cop came up to me today. That bitch. 

I said remembering how he spoke in my ear. 

Jason: What happened.

Me: He asked me to come down to the station to answer a few questions. I told him no and for some reason, he thought it was ok to invade my privacy bubble. He was all in my ear talking bout' some " Do You have something to hide." I swear If I wasn't smart-

Jason: You walked away. That's all that matters. 

Me: I wanted to slap the fuck out of him. 

Jason: I'm glad you didn't. 

Me: When do you think they'll release her body? I want to give her a proper burial. 

Jason: Who knows. Hopefully soon. They have had her for a few weeks now. You want to give her the funeral?

Me: Yes. I have to. Who else is gonna do it? We are her only family. 

Jason then nodded in agreement. 

Me: You never told me what you found out a few nights ago. Did you see anything?

Jason: N-no.

Raising an eyebrow, I nod my head and focus on my food. 

I know bullshit when I see it.