Part 33

Wooyoung POV~

Jennie: So have you decided what you are getting Y/n for her birthday?

Me: Birthday? Oh shit. That is coming up. Ive been so busy that I've completly forgot.

Jennie: Well, you got some time. I've decided to just throw a small party here at the office for her. I'd figured it would be a small surprise.

Me: Did you tell everyone about it?

Jennie: No. I only told you as of now because I wanted to see what you thought of it.

Me: Well, Im onbaord the Idea.

Jennie: Can you help me get some materials. Like balloons and confettie and all that stuff. Ill order the cake. Ill also do the invitations and hand them out.

Well this idea sounds fine and all, but as I thought more about it. Something crossed my mind, Y/n has barely talked about her birthday. But that could be for a number of reasons.

Y/n POV~

Mom: So we'll book an early flight so that we get there like a day early. I was thinking we celebrated your birthday as a family this year. You are turning 18.

Me: Well I dont want to do anything. I'd figure I'd just chill.

Mom: Oh come on!! You never want to do anyhting for your birthday. The last time you did something for your birthday, you were turning 13. Baby, what happened was a long time ago, and I know how traumatizzing it was, but... please. Enjoy this day that was made nd designated for you.

Me: Mom. I just dont want to do anything.

Mom: Ok! What about your friends?

Me: I havent really spoke to them about my birthday.

Mom: That's so crazy. Ill talk to you tomorrow. I have to get to work.

Me: Yea same. Talk to you soon.

My mom the hung up. I still had a few hours before I had to be to work, but I wanted to go down to the shooting range and get some shots in. Just to ease my mind.

~

Instructor: TUCK AND ROLL (L/N). TUCK AND ROLL!

The instructor shouted at me.

Doing as he followed, once I regained balance, I fired off some shots at the target.

Flashback~

"Hello. Is Aiyes here? I wanted to give her this invitation for my birthday but she wasnt in school today. " I asked the older woman, holding the card in my hand.

"Yea. She is doing some chores. Ill go get her. What's your name?" She said gazing down at me.

"Y/n."

"Cute. Im Nowles. Aiyes big sister. You are such a pretty girl. Do you have a boyfriend?" My best friend's sister asked.

"No. I can't." I replied laughing.

"Do you want one?" She asked.

"No. Not really. I'm just focusing on my studies and being a kid now." I replied, thinking I was just engaging in girl talk.

~

Instructor: You have got to move faster. But good work today L/n. When will you be returning?

Me: I'll be back tomorrow morning.

Instructor: Alright see you soon.

He said then walked off. Grabbing my bag, I walked back to the gun locker to return the MG. I then got in my car and headed for work.

~
"Y/n! Wake up." A coice said loud but quietly as I had been shaken.

"Come on before they get back.' The voice said.

When I opened my eyes, I saw my best friend hovering over me. A blackened eye and brusised cheek.

"Aiyes! Are you ok!?' I said, quickly siiting up. As soon as I had done so. I felt a pain shoot through my lower region. When I looked down, I saw blood.

~
Jennie: Hey Y/n!

She said happily.

Me: Hey.

I said plainly.

Her smile then dropped.

Jennie: Something the matter?

Me: No. Just a bit tired that's all.

Jennie: Alright. Well you have a few minutes before we start up the sim. Take your time.

~

"You dont have to talk about it right now. I think it is important that we address it sometime. But I know this could be a very sensitive topic. Especially for someone as young as yourself. Why dont we just start off by you telling me about yourself? What things do you like? What things do you not like? "

"I-" I began, but stopped immediately. I couldnt go a day, not even a moment, without thinking about what happened.

"Y/n?" the therapist questioned.

Looking up at her, I shake my head.

"What is it?' She asked.

I continued looking at her. I didn't want to talk. I just... couldn't.

"The only way for you to overcome this is to talk about it. Your mom bruaght you here to help you get better."

"I-I'm fine." I said getting up and leaving the room. There, my mother sat outside of the door, waiting on me.

"You're back so soon?"

"I dont want to do this."

"You need to."

"No... I dont. I dont want to."

~