Part 42

Back to your POV~

There I sat, feeling a wave of emotions. Sad, mad, shocked, disappointed, denial, disbelief. All but the good ones. There is no excuse, no reason, as to why he did what he did to the person I loved the most. The person who stuck with me through thick and thin. The only person worthy of being called my sister. 

Daddy: Babygirl, I didn't do it.

He started, putting emphasis on the "I". 

Me: But you did. It doesn't matter if it was you or someone you told to do it. Why did she have your ring? How did she get your ring? You have been all the way in Italy for the past few months. Or was that a lie too?

Daddy: Yes... I was here a few weeks ago. I had to check up on a few things. One of those is an investigation into you which could have uncovered your alias. When I saw BiBi, we talked and she caught me up on things. 

Me: WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH WHY SHE IS DEAD!? STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH AND TELL ME!

Daddy: ...Baby girl, she knew too much. She knew things that could have gotten you locked up. Things that would have gotten us both life behind bars. I couldn't risk it. I know you loved her and I know you trusted her, but I couldn't risk it. 

Me: Was my trust in her not enough?

Daddy: Baby... I'm sorry. 

Me: No you're not. You're only saying that because I found out. You should have known I would. Leave. Get out.

Daddy: Baby.

Me: You killed the only person who truly loved me. All those times you weren't there, she was. Whenever I needed someone to talk to, she was there. And now I have no one. GET OUT!

I watched as his facial expression expressed more pain than ever. But I didn't care. He didn't think to care about what would play out. So why should I give a fuck about how he feels?

Me: And you know what? You might have caused more damage than anything else. 

Then it hit me. 

I turned towards Jason who had been quiet the whole time. 

Me: You fucking knew? And you played me like a fucking fool. You helped me try to find her "killer" but you fucking knew who it was. 

Jason: I-

Daddy: I told him not to. 

Me: You know what, both of yall can get the fuck out. I don't want anything to do with either one of you. 

Before anyone could respond, another one of my father's men walked in, whispering in his ear. He then looked over at me.

Daddy: You have police watching you?

Me: What?

Police are watching me?

Daddy then sighed.

Daddy: There is someone outside, watching. Don't leave this house and don't talk to anyone. I'll have people come and deep clean the house. 

Me: I know the procedure. But still, get the fuck out. 

I watched as he turned to walk towards the kitchen where the garage door had been. 

There is so much to worry about right now. My father killed the person closest to me. How am I supposed to feel about that? Now, that dirty bitch San got grunts out here watching me? 

Not caring about what I was told to do, I look out the window to see if I could find where the person was watching from. Then I saw a black Mercedes across the street. I could really get a good view of the person's face so I left out and began to walk towards the car. 

The window had been tinted and slightly lowered. Me being the person I am, I knocked on the window and saw a very familiar face. The rookie cop from the car meet. 

Me: Can I help you?

Officer: Uh... Excuse me?

Me: Why the fuck are you watching me? Did that bitch, San, send you?

I watched as this panicked look flashed across his face.

Officer: Miss, we are just making sure you are safe. 

Me: Safe from what? Who killed my best friend?

Officer: Yes.

Me: Bullshit. Tell San next time he wants to have someone watch me like I'm some fucking show, he better send someone who actually knows what the fuck they are doing and not a grunt. 

With that, I walked back to my house. 

How dare he. Now I'm stuck in the middle of all this bullshit.