Chapter 36: Mobolizing

I was back in the throne room, listening as the people around us discussed how best to attack the army. What I had told them had made them extremely nervous. All around the room hushed whispers were being thrown around while Rogan was busy addressing the plan, or trying to think of one.

I looked at my hand and clenched it, I really wanted to go and get this over and done with.

‘Why would Zeus take away his imagination,’ I thought, ‘It’s his strongest weapon against me, but I guess it also takes away my greatest advantage. I’ll have to make myself more powerful when I go in, maybe wear some of the armour I created.’

I opened my hand and thought for a second. A square box suddenly formed there. It was made from golden looking  metal with a red light in the middle.

‘What’s that?’ asked Reflamen, looking through my eyes.

‘I’ll show you,’ I said with a smile.

I stood up, causing the whole assembly to stop and look at me. I threw the box to the ground. The metal on the box started to bubble and liquefy. It began to grow outwards and upwards until a strange structure stood in its place.

It was cylinder shaped with a hollow inside. It had an opening in the side of it where someone could walk through, and it was about three metres high. The red gem like thing was in the centre.

“What’s that?” asked someone.

“Our army,” I replied with a smile.

I walked up to it and tapped it. The gem lit up and something was created inside. It was a golden warrior; much like what Reflamen had created to defeat the monsters in the storm.

Everyone looked at the warrior in surprise.

“That’s it?” someone stated with surprise.

I glanced over to the person who said it, and raised an eyebrow.

“One of these is about as good as me when it comes to swordsmanship,” I described, “Their armour is as hard as dragon scales. Every one of them has a magical weapon that can shoot an element. They don’t feel pain and they can actually think about things before acting. This machine can create a hundred of them in a minute or so.”

The council looked at the warrior with new found respect.

“And how do you know this?” asked one of the doubters.

“Because my dragon created them,” I smiled.

The expressions on some of the council members said it all. They were surprised, very surprised. Most of them didn’t realise how powerful my dragon really was. Some still thought of them as lesser beings, only the view that actually had dragons didn’t.

“Okay,” I said after they had stopped there gawking, “It’s time for a plan.”