Chapter 18

Jungkooks POV

I look at the clock. 5 hours. 5 hours since Taehyung left.

I sigh and pack my stuff up leave his house and walk to the bus stop.  The bus arrives and people pile out while another load of people that I stand with, wait to get in.

A person with tousled blue hair exits the bus with his head hung low. I get a better look and notice that it's Taehyung.

"Tae?"

He looks up. His eyes look glossy even from this distance. When we make eye contact he blinks his eyes and widens and he begins to breath quickly like he's having an anxiety attack.

I run over to him, "Taehyung what happened," I say reaching for his shoulder. He swats my hand away.

"What the fuck Taehyung?"

"Stay away Jungkook," he whisperers. He begins to walk away. I run after him.

"Taehyung talk to me," I say and grab his shoulder to turn him around.

When he turns around he looks furious, like the boy who use to bully me. He grabs my wrist and squeezes it fucking hard.

"I said to stay the fuck away Jungkook! You wanna know why? I'll tell you...I used you! I used you for your body because I wanted to get dicked down with no feelings you fucker! I don't like you," he squeezed my wrist harder, "so stay the fuck away you fucking-you fucking-"

I launch my free fist right towards his jaw.

"YOU BROUGHT IT TOO FAR THIS TIME YOU BASTARD! WAS THE STORY FAKE TOO? FUCK YOU KIM TAEHYUNG," I yell. I turn around and notice my bus had left.

"UGGGHHH FUCK YOU KIM FUCKING TAE FUCKING HYUNG!!!!"

I storm off towards the direction of my house not even looking back at Taehyung.

However, before I turn the corner I look back at Taehyung who still standing in the same spot looking out into distance.

"AND IF YOU TRY ANY FUCKING SHIT IN SCHOOL I SWEAR TO GOD ILL BEAT YOUR ASS THEN FUCKING JUMP YOU WITH YOUR OWN FUCKING FRIENDS YOU FUCKER!"

I flip him off and turn the corner storming to my house.

——

I furiously open my front door.

"Hi kookie, how was your- you dyed your hair?! You know what, it suits you," my mom says sweetly.

"I HATE MY FUCKING LIFE! AND KIM TAEHYUNG!"

I stomp up the stairs and slam my door.

"WELL I HATE DISRESPECTFUL TEENS," I hear my mom yell, "BUT YOUR THE EXCEPTION CUZ I LOVE YOU JUNGKOOK."

I yell, "THANKS LOVE YOU TOO. IM SORRY FOR DISRESPECTING YOU MOM LOVE YOU, BUT NOT KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG. HE CAN CHOKE ON MY DICK, oh wait...HE FUCKING DID"

"STOP CURSING"

I chuckle a little, just a little cuz I'm still furious.

I violently press the on button to my ps4 and rage even more when my WiFi starts to suck and I can't play.

"UGGHHH, IM GOING TO SLEEP! GOOD NIGHT!"

"ITS ONLY ONE O CLOCK"

"GOODNIGHT!!"

————

I look at the clock in my last class before lunch and tap my pencil furiously.

I have a a sweater over nothing but my bare chest and some sweats becuase I was fucking furious this morning. I didn't bother doing my hair because when I'm mad I tug at my hair and ruffle it frustrated.

I have glared at everything and everyone today ESPECIALLY when I saw Taehyung. He really picked the last straw. I have only been this mad one other time and that was becuase- I don't wanna fuckung talk about it. Anyway, he officially broke my last nerve and I've already semi snapped so any second now I might Fully snap.

When I saw him I had to close my eyes and take a deep breath becuase I was soooo close to choking him right there and then. But, when I opened my eyes I still naturally threw him a glare that physically made him flinch.

I snapped my head away and everyone got out my way as I walked to class.

I growled loudly when there was 30 seconds till lunch. My class and prof looked at me but the glare that rested on my face was enough to make them look away.

The bell rung and I snatched my things up. I didn't want to go to fucking lunch because Taehyungs bitchass would be there.

"Ugh," all I can think about is Taehyung. WHY?! He's such a fucking slut, especially when he was begging for my di-

I punch my locker hard leaving a dent. Fuck those thoughts.

"Uh...Jungkook," I hesitant voice called from my right. I rolled my eyes and snapped my head to my right to see my little friend Jimin. My friend who would never betray me. Right?

"Um first of all, who the fuck are you looking at like that, fix your face, second of all what the hell happened?"

"I'm not up for explaining let's just go to lunch I say slamming my locker after putting my books in."

While walking to lunch, Jimin and I had a clear path because everyone was clearing the way.

As I walked to the lunch table I saw the people with newly colored hair talking except for one blue head sitting with his head in his hand.

I feel my body tense up, looking at that fucked makes me sick because I still can't get over how hot he is.

I sit down as calm as possible but can't stand that Taehyung is next to me.

A couple minutes pass and I just think about how used I feel and how I could even believe Taehyung enough to go as far as to fucking him.

The guys look back and forth between Tae and I.

"D-didn't they just fuck," I hear someone whisper.

"Yeah and he begged like a little bit-"

Jimin covers my mouth and I look at him, but my face is in "bitch" mode so he glared at me.

I relax a tiny bit and listen to the conversation happening. But then-

"Achoo"

"Bless you"

"Bless you"

Bless y-"

"WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP," I yell clenching my fist and snapping my head towards Taehyung to glare at him.

"What the-" he starts but I stand up.

"I'm this close. I really am," and I storm out the  lunch room to the bathroom.

Once I'm in the bathroom I growl, I know I over reacted but holy fuck I'm mad. I shouldn't even be at school. I gotta go home.

Before leaving the bathroom I attempt to fix my hair in the mirror.

A conversation catches my attention from right outside the door.

"I enjoyed that yesterday oppa, you really made me feel dominated and owned. I'm feeling a little needy how bout after sch-"

"Uh...that was a one time thing Mina, please let go I have to use the bathroom," I hear a familiar voice say. Right after I see a familiar blue head walk in the bathroom.

"....y-you went and fucked a slut after we had sex...YOU? the Kim Taehyung who was 'please daddy fill me up' two days ago," I say trying to keep my cool as Taehyung walks up to me, "YOU FUCKING SAID," I instantly lost my cool, "YOU FUCKING LED ME ON!"

I start breathing heavy as hot tears run down my face. Taehyung inches foward, "Jungkook?"

"don't come near me," I breath out, "DONT COME FUCKING NEAR ME TAEHYUNG, I SWEAR TO GOD YOU'LL REGRET I-" I clutch my chest as I feel it tighten. I struggle for air.

"JUNGKOOK!"

Unedited.