Jingle Bells

"Dean! Hurry up! We are already late." I hollered down the hallway from the nursery. We had plans tonight to go out and Kat said to drop the kids by there room at 6. Its freaking 6:32, he is taking longer then I did to leave. Our reservation was at seven fifteen. The only slot they had open at the restaurant he wanted to try. I wanted to order pizza and watch movies. Apparently that wasn't an option for our two year anniversary since we started seeing each other. I planned on asking him to marry me, as a Christmas Eve present. Micheal was screaming and Amaryllis was throwing toys at him when i picked them up. "Listen here little girl, we do NOT throw toys at your brother." I scolded her and she whimpered as her brother laughed. She glared at him and i rolled my eyes.
"Okay, okay I'm ready." He walked into the nursery taking Amaryllis from me. He was getting good at walking on his new prosthetic. He has been walking for two weeks without a cane and I am so proud of his improvement. I kissed him and he raised an eyebrow. "What was that for?" I smiled at him.
"Just being you, your amazing honey." I poked his nose and he rolled his eyes and chuckled as we walked out of the room.
"You know, I was on my way to make sure you guys hadn't flaked out on giving Auntie time with the kids." Kat walked down the hallway towards us as Ollie followed, hugging me before taking Micheal.
"I know, we are super late, someone took ten years picking out an outfit." I glared at Dean as he passed Amaryllis to his sister.
"Hey,you cant rush perfection." He smiled, flashing his pearly whites. I giggled as he pulled me into his arms kissing me.
"We will be back tomorrow at one to pick them up. I love you!" I kissed both of there foreheads as they waved bye back to momma. We got into Baby and I handed Dean the keys.
"Who are you, and what did you do with my baby momma?" He looked at me very confused. I laughed.
"I'm not in the mood to drive, you are well over due for driving us around." He squinted at me questioning my movements as i climbed into the passenger seat. "This is super weird, I dont think I have ever ridden in any seat except drivers." He climbed in and smirked.
"If i do recall, you rode in that seat once before." He winked and i blushed.
"Oh I remember, we have two kids now because of that." I glared and he laughed.
"Hey, I cant help it. Condom was bad and my guys are strong." I cringed.
"Stop talking!" I plugged my ears so he wouldn't talk about his 'guys' anymore. He laughed before starting the car. He leaned over and kissed me.
"I love you Juni." He caressed my face and i couldn't help the love sick puppy feeling that took over inside me. I grinned.
"I know." I kissed his nose and he shook his head at me. "You better love me because we are going to this foo foo restaurant." He laughed and rolled his eyes at me.
"This is our first real date since....." he thought for a second turning at a stoplight. "Shit, have we even been on a real date? The diner doesn't count."
"Yes we have, we lived with each other for like two months before you disappeared. Every night you were home was a date night." I smiled at him and he sighed.
"Why cant we be normal?" He asked me staring intently at the road.
"Because whats the fun in that? We are cops Dean, we dont get to be a normal couple. Not ever and thats okay you know why? Because our children are our normality. They will be there when we get home, they will know how to control themselves the best way possible, they will protect each other with there lives. Our kids are amazing and happy. Even if something happens to us, they will be okay. I know it." I smiled holding his hand and he relaxes a bit. I'm gonna ask this man to marry me tonight, I smiled and blushed at myself.
"Penny for your thoughts?" I blinked coming back to reality.
"Just thinking about our family." He smiled bringing my hand to his lips as we pulled into the parking lot to the restaurant. "The babies are gonna be one soon. Its crazy how big they have gotten." He chuckled and opened the door getting out of the car, I followed suit.
"Honey as much as i love you and our family, tonight is about us baby. Leave the stinky diapers, baby blabber, and babysitters for the house. Okay love?" I giggled as he pulled me into his chest and planted a hard sloppy kiss on my cheek.
"Dean thats disgusting!" I squealed wiping the slobber from my cheek. "I wont talk about homelife as kong as you never do that again." I flicked his nose and he glared at me.
"Did you just flick my nose? Like a dog?" I laughed interlacing my fingers with his as we walked into the restaurant.
"We should get the twins a puppy. It would be so cute!" Dean froze before we could enter the restaurant.
"Are you trying to hurt my feelings? The kids are part wolf remember? That would be like you keeping me as a pet! How rude!" He pouted crossing his arms and i rolled my eyes pulling him close to me, I planted a kiss on his neck and he growled at me. "Careful my queen, I'll take you against the wall of the restaurant. Don't tease me." I smirked as I left his grasp opening the door for him.
"My King," I said bowing and he rolled his eyes at me.
"Hello! Welcome to Francesca's, my name is Kimberly and Ill be your hostess today. Name?" she chirped as Dean walked over to her.
"Thompson." She checked off something on her books and grabbed some menus walking away to some tables. We sat down and she handed us menu's and a basket of bread and butter.
"What can i get you guys to drink?"
"A bottle of your best selling wine please." Dean handed her back the wine lists smiling as she nodded writing it on her pad and leaving.
"She likes you." I glared as she sashayed back to the room.
"Does she now?" He smirked looking up from his menu. I glared at him. "Juniper, dont tell me you are jealous?" He raised and eyebrow and i scoffed.
"A tall tan blond bimbo flirts with you over a wine list and you think I'm Jealous? Its not like tall and blond was your type or anything." I said hinting to the woman who i punched at the Diner after someone tried to kill Dean and he laughed.
"Baby you have nothing to be jealous over. Like seriously you turn heads any time we go out. You have the perfect body, perfect face, perfect personality. I love everything about you and it takes all my self control not to claim you anytime people start staring at you. Juni you are the hottest woman in the entire world. And my 'blond bimbo' thing was just that. Women I sleep with to hold back the urge i had not having a mate. Now i have you and my children and my life is complete." He rubbed my hand and I relaxed. She came back dropping off our wine and looking over towards me.
"And what can I get for you today Mam?" She beamed down at me.
"Ill have a filet mignon with grilled broccoli and mashed potatoes and gravy please." I smiled and handed her my menu as she wrote down my order. Looking towards Dean.
"Ill have the same please." He handed her the menu and she nodded leaving the table.
"This is really nice, Dean. Thank you and I'm sorry for picking on you for picking this place. Its nice." I smiled and he chuckled.
"Baby, we have had people bringing us food to the house from everywhere. I just wanted to try something new with you. It is pretty nice isnt it." I smiled popping a piece of bread in my mouth. Oh my god this is delicious! I moaned. I went to take another bite as my eyes met Deans. He was smirking and his eyes going back and forth from blue to black. He's getting turned on. I smirked back pulling of a piece of bread and popping it in my mouth. Closing my mouth around my finger before pulling it back out. His gaze was glued to my hands as i finished the piece of bread licking my lips and biting my bottom lip.
"I know what your doing baby. Its not working." He chuckled eating a piece of bread himself. I frowned.
"Dean we need to talk about it." He froze and looked away from me. "Honey you need to forgive yourself. It was an accident you didn't mean to." I rubbed his hand with mine and he shook his head.
"I cant risk hurting you again. What if next time I lose control and I don't stop. Thats not something I'm gonna risk." He closed his eyes still looking down.
"Dean baby, I love it when you lose control. The only thing wrong with last time was the position wasn't right and it caused myself not to adjust to you. Its not your fault its mine and you stopped as soon as I said stop. Your wolf would never hurt me on purpose." He looked up at me and smiled slightly.
"You never cease to amaze me darling." He smiled kissing my hand again as our food came. I poured us each a glass of wine and took a sip of mine.
"Oh my lord, this wine is so good." I sighed and Dean laughed as we dug into our meals.
After an hour of talking and enjoying our time we paid for our check and were waiting for the waitress to bring me back my card. After a hard battle I talked her into taking my card over Deans and he wasnt very happy. She came back and handed me the booklet with my card before walking away, I pulled out my card and the receipt fell out with a note on it.
Hey cutie,
If you ever decide to ditch the large brooding man give me a call.
Yours truly
Kimberly ;) 897-908-2131
I bursted out laughing hysterically, as we walked out the door, Dean looking very confused.
"What's so funny?" He asked confused and i handed him the receipt once we got into the car. "Oh my god. and you were the one jealous of her? Apparently I not only have to fight off horny men, but women too!" He growled crumbling up the receipt and throwing it into the back. God he is so sexy when he's jealous and brooding. I bit my lip before unbuckling my seatbelt and leaning over planting a kiss in the crook of his neck. A slight shiver went throughout him and i smiled nipping the skin.
"Your so hot when your jealous." I bit his earlobe and he snaked his arms around my waist pulling me onto his lap. He Burris's his face into my neck inhaling my scent.
"You know how beautiful you are Juniper? I hope Amaryllis ends up exactly like you. I love you more then life." He pulled back before planting his lips on mine, I kissed him back. It was filled with so much passion, almost drowning in the affection he was giving me.
"Marry me." I breathed in between kisses and he froze, pulling back.
"What?"
"Dean will you marry me?" I asked pressing my forehead against his as his face stared back at me shocked.
"Baby are you sure? You never wanted to marry me before." His voice was wary and for some reason i started to feel panicky.
"Do you not want to marry me? Ive been planning this for months, not this exactly but I love you so much and our babies love you. Your an amazing father and mate to me baby. We could make it official you and me against the world. If you dont want to though i understand." I dont actually understand and was fighting back the tears in my eyes as i felt like my heart was breaking.
"Darling, of course i will marry you. I dream of making you my wife every single day when i see you. You are everything to me baby." He kissed my forehead and i relaxed. I kissed him again, this time our tongues fighting for dominance. I rock against him earning a growl from his chest and smirk. I play with the hem of his jeans as i unbutton them and grab hold of his length earning another growl. He grabs my panties from under the skirt i was wearing and wrapped them off and I pulled away and glared of him. He smirked before moving himself to my entrance, slowly entering me. It was almost painfully slow as i groaned and bucked my hips.
"Dean..." I moaned as i felt myself adjusting to his length waiting for him to speed up as he pushed the last inch into me. He slowly pulled me back up and back down rolling his hips upward to mine, feeling so full.
"Dean what are you doing?" I panted as his pace never changed and he grunted.
"My baby I'm making love to you. I'm gonna show you how great I can make you feel my queen." I groaned slowly rocking my hips back to him. Meeting his pace, it was a whole new world of pleasure i wasnt used to. I purred his name into his ear as he let me take control as I slowly rocked against him. He growled against my lips as i sped up just a little feeling myself getting close, his hand trailing brown and rubbing against my core and I bit into his neck suppressing my sounds and he groaned. I felt him speeding up and getting sloppy and he kissed me deeply, I lost myself against his lips as my orgasm took over my entire body, him following seconds later. He panted and i grabbed some random shirt from the back to clean up with as i winced pulling him out of me reaching down to discard the condom. I froze.
"Dean, where the hell is the condom?!" He looked down and then back up at me stunned. Shit i came off inside of me! I started to panic, what the hell do you do in this situation?!
"Calm down baby, lets get back to the house and get you to the doctors okay? They will fix it just dont try to pull it out yourself, you could end up pushing it further." I took deep breaths nodding as i fastened my seatbelt. I put my phone camera down there to see if i could see it, but there was nothing. Not even cum.
"Dean what if i get pregnant again? There's nothing coming out of me!" I couldnt control the panic in my voice.
"Darling, you need to calm down. We will be at the pack doctor in less then five minutes and they will be able to fix it okay? They carry plan B's there it'll be fine baby." No it wont because I wont be using a plan B. Thats me choosing my life over a future babies. I'd feel so guilty.
"No thats not happening Dean. Thats like me getting an abortion. If fate has us get pregnant off of this then we will be having another baby. Just hope its not twins again or my children will be without a father." I growled at him and he laughed. Its not funny, and I'm not joking. I thought to myself. This time Dean would be here the entire pregnancy.