New Beginings

*Photo of Katrina*

I woke up to an empty room, i rub my face and sit up in the room. No Dean. I get up grab his shirt off the floor and throw it on me, along with undergarments. I looked around the house and realized it's Monday, he's working. I sigh and go back upstairs to shower and get dressed for the day. I walk downstairs and get into the car to go to the station to talk to Paul. After a lot of thinking i decided to come back to work, on light field work until I get back into the groove of things. I look in the mirror seeing the mark on my neck, it was strangely beautiful. I don't know why but it just fit perfectly there. It was almost like a tattoo against my skin, and its my favorite of all of my tattoo's. I walk downstairs and head to the kitchen. There was a folded up note on the table and i smiled. He did leave me a note, i picked it up and opened it

My love,
I hope you enjoyed your brief moment of happiness. Unfortunately, happiness is just a state of mind. Lets see how happy you can be with out the love of your precious Dean. Don't bother looking, you'll never find him sweet princess. You are mine, and if i cant have you then no one can. Till we meet again my sweet.
Yours Always,
Spencer.

There was blood on the bottom half of the page and an empty syringe. I started panicking, what the hell am i supposed to do? I picked up the phone and called Matthew.

"Juni?" He answered groggily.
"Matt, oh Matt p-please tell me he's there with you?" I was crying without control.
"Who Juniper, there are a lot of people here." He chuckled and i cried louder. "Juni whats wrong?"
"Dean! Is he with you!" I screamed into the phone.
"N-no he's with you? He's with you isnt he?" I fell to the ground crying and the phone went dead. I couldnt move, i couldnt breath. Everything hurt inside of me, and the worse part is i cant feel him. Even before he marked me i could sense when he was near or what he was feeling. I was blocked out completely. The door swung open and Matt, Dante, Reggie, Kat, the twins, and Bobbie walked in.
"Juni! What happened?" I handed him the note.
"I thought he was incarcerated?" Apollo asked, Phoenix nodding with him.
"He is, or was. Dante call Paul and Charles, have them check and see where Spencer is. This could be a copy cat if he is still in jail. If not we have a lot of other issues. Leading question is how the hell did they subdue the damned alpha enough to kidnap him?" I was staring off in space, feeling like I'm gonna be sick. Oh no, not a feeling, not a feeling! I jumped up running to the back room in just enough time to blow chucks into the sink. I keep emptying my stomach when suddenly there were hands holding my hair back. I had enough, breathing and pulling back washing the contents and my face down the drain. I look back at Kat, who has tears on her face too.
"We are gonna find him. I'm not going to rest till we do." I wiped a tear as i hugged her. She smiled a small smile.
"You need to rest a little." I rolled my eyes and she laughed "no i mean because your pregnant." I stared at her.
"What?" Her face dropped and she blinked rapidly.
"You didnt know? How could you and Dean not know?" I was starting to feel sick to my stomach again, my mind was spinning, no it was really spinning. "Juni? Guys help somethings wrong with Juni!" Everything went black.

"thats hard to judge, i would say three maybe four months." I stirred with bright lights shining in my eyes. The steady beep cascading from somewhere next to me. I slowly opened my eyes and Ollie was there, next to me holding my hand.
"JuniPoo! You're away! Oh Juni you scared me so bad." My brother kissed my hand, i didnt understand.
"Somethings happened Juni, you have been out for two weeks. Doctors didnt know why or what caused it." I blinked. Two weeks?
"Dean? Is he..."
"No, he's still missing." The tears escaped my eyes. I looked at Ollie.
"Its passed 48 hours, Ollie." I closed my eyes,
"Juniper, no. Don't think like that. You forget, he's the Alpha. Not only that but if anything happens to him, you will know. You're connected." Matt said holding my other hand.
"But i cant feel him anymore! I dont know how he's feeling, i dont know if he's hurt, how am i supposed to know if he's okay?"
"You cant feel him because you feel your baby. Every thing you felt before has shifted to the new bond you are creating. He can still feel you because his bond doesn't form until after the babies born. That mark on your shoulder shows you he is still here because if they killed him, it would vanish since your human." The doctor said walking into the room again. "You are awake, you both are healthy, and we just finished your discharge paperwork. You are free to go." She handed me some paperwork, I stood up and got my clothes back on. Two weeks, i was out cold for two weeks. I looked down at my belly, there was nothing there yet but i felt different. I stood there staring at myself as i put my coat on. Oliver walked in behind me, he looked sad.
"Juni, its gonna be okay. I'm not leaving you till we find him and bring him home to you okay?"
"I'm not sitting out of this so don't think you can make me." I don't look at him as i speak. "I have to find him, i have to make this better its all my fault. If i hadn't given him what i denied Spencer he would still be here." I whispered and Ollie Pulled me into his embrace.
"JuniPoo, there is no way this is your fault. We will find him and we will stop Spencer. I promise you." For some reason i didn't believe him. I took the paperwork the doctor sat down, looking at the baby sonogram that they printed off for me. I have an appointment almost every Monday until the babies due. Apparently wolves dont carry as long as humans do. Since I'm human, but carrying the Alphas baby, they have no idea how long I will be pregnant for. It could be anywhere from twenty-eight weeks to forty weeks, maybe even sooner. They wont know until they determine how quickly the babies growing and developing. There is also a possibility I could be in a lot of pain through this pregnancy. I'm carrying a future alpha, and they are going to be very strong. Since I'm human even the kicks could leave bruises.
"Juni," I snapped back to reality.
"Sorry, lets go. I want to get to the station and go through everything we have on Deans disappearance and everything we know about Spencer. I want to go through every place I think he may be at."