Chapter 41

(Demi Fanfic)

Chapter 41:

ASTRID'SPOV

My eyes fall onto the brown eyes of Dinah, I have no ides what to say but Camila is looking at her as if she has two heads.

"Uh..," Dinah says awkwardly.

"Please don't say anything," Camila quickly says, her eyes pleading because we both know that neither Demi or Ryder will be happy with knowing what Dinah caught us doing.

"uh, yeah, sure Camz..," Dinah awkwardly stumbles.

She walks out, leaving us both standing here looking at each other with complete confusion.

RYDER'S POV:

I hold Demi's hand, our fingers entwined perfectly. Demi holds Bailey to her side, Astrid holding Lexa on her hip with a smile on her lips.

Everything is finally settling down for us. Astrid is in counselling, she is doing online school and we are going to be releasing our first album too.

I can hear the sound of laughter coming from inside, my nephews distinct laugh just like his fathers filling my ear making my heart flutter in pure love for that little boy. The love and pure heart warming effect that little body has is beyond amazing! He is definitely his father's son, whether he knows it or not.

The door opens, Sammi's heavy pregnant standing behind it. My arms wrap around her, feeling her pregnant belly pressed against mine.

"How's bubba?" I ask referring to her swollen belly.

She takes my hand, laying it over her swollen belly. A strong foot collides with my hand, I smile but Sammi cringes in pain.

"He's doing good. His very strong!" She smiles.

She leans in kissing Bailey's forehead with a smile, she kisses Demi's cheek and gives Astrid a hug. We walk inside to find nearly everyone here, my mum sits on the couch with Skylnn asleep on her chest with her finger in her mouth.

I walk over to her, kissing her cheek and letting her kiss my forehead. I smile, softly kissing my baby sisters forehead but not enough to wake her.

My eyes finally fall on the eyes of my beautiful nephew, his face holding face paint of him as Mickey Mouse. His smile makes my heart beat wildly for the love I have for this precious little boy. His blood flowing through his veins connecting us together but the little boy he is just reminds me of the person who I miss beyond words.. My twin.

His eyes find mine, his little legs move as fast as they will carry his little body. I kneel down, opening my arms wide as his little body collides into my chest perfectly. I wrap my arms around him, kissing his forehead and popping his nose making him giggle cutely.

"Aunty RyRy!" He squeal, a smile spread perfectly in place across his little lips.

"Yeah buddy," I giggle, he leans forward leaving a sloppy wet kiss on my lips with his own.

I see the white flash, knowing instantly that someone just took a photo of us. I turn around to find Demi holding a smirk on her lips, she is definitely satan's daughter.

"I am not!" She says faking being offended.

I roll my eyes and stick my tongue out at her. She just pouts at me, walking away with her phone in hand. That phone will most likely make it's way onto twitter like most of the photos she takes.

I kiss Xander's head, popping his nose as I look into his eyes just taking in how much he has grown.

"I love you so much Darcy James Ryder Alexander Kelly Jnr.."