Chapter 12

(Demi Fanfic)

Chapter 12:

RYDER'S POV

I walk up to the front door of Lexi's apartment, I knock on the door as I can feel my hands shake at my sides just waiting for the door to open. Last night I dyed my hair back to black like it use to be, I can't wait to see Lexi's face.

I look down at what I'm wearing wondering if they will like me or not. I'm wearing black skinny jeans with rips up the legs, my Tonight Alive band tee, black hooded jacket and my black Chuck Taylor converses. I have my hair styled just like I like it. My make up is dark just like how I usually do it.

The door flys open, it reveals a smiling Lexi. Looks me over whistling like a pro, I just giggle as my cheeks burn red.

"So glad you came!" She yells jumping on me, giving me barely any time to catch her.

Holding a very excited Lexi, I walk through the door, kicking shut the door behind us.

"I'm glad to see you too Lexi, but your extremely awkward because your boobs are in my face and you are taller then me just!" I say as I nearly drop her on the floor.

"Fine!" She pouts causing me to giggle at her cuteness.

I carefully put her down, making sure she didn't end up on her ass on the floor. But if it was the other way round I would have landed on my ass, she would have made sure of it pretty quick.

She walks me into her lounge room, a guy sits playing on an acoustic bass guitar, the other guy is just sitting down on his lap top. She walks in smiling, clearing her throat to get their attention.

"Guys, this is Ryder our vocalist and screamer," she says with the biggest smile,

"Hi guys," I say shyly, waving at them barely.

"Hey," they both called together at the same time.

"I'm Jax, I'm the bass guitarist," he says with a little smile.

Jax was the one sitting on the couch with an acoustic bass guitar in his hand. He is a guy with jet black dyed hair, he has brown eyes with emo style cut hair. He has his right bottom lip pierced as well as his nose. I l definitely like his look.

"It's nice to meet you!" I say with a big smile.

"I'm Bane, I'm the drummer," he says in a very strong California accent.

He has the same black hair styled the same just his hair is a bit longer. He has snake bite piercings, his eye brow pierced as well.

"It's nice to meet you guys!" I say with a big smile as Lexi walks up putting her arm over my shoulders.

"Are we going to do some playing together to get to know each other musically?" I ask looking from them to Lexi.

"We only have one guitarist Ryder," Jax says from over where he holds his bass guitar on his lap.

"I can play if you have another guitar," I say smiling at Lexi, she walks off somewhere in her apartment.

Just minutes laters she walks in with an old black electric guitar. Her smile widens as she looks at the boys staring at us with confusion on their face.

"Come on! Let's go into the music room now!" Lexi yells in a high pitch as the three of us follow her.

We plug in our guitars to the amps, I put a stand in front of Lexi with the microphone turned on. I go back to stand in front of my microphone.

"Lexi, back up. We will play A Match Into Water by Pierce the Veil. You guys can see what I can do then," I say without a smile, this is where I feel comfortable as I'm the one telling them what they have to do as well as what we are going to do.