Chapter 30

(Demi Fanfic)

Chapter 30:

RYDER'S POV

I walk through the doors of Starbucks, instantly letting my eyes fall on my beautiful little girl.. Jaimee-Alexa.

Her dad and her had flown in just two days ago. He told me he found the perfect apartment for them not too far from my house.

I pick my beautiful little girl up in my arms kissing her forehead. I sit down with her on my lap smiling as I look over to Mr James.

"It's so good to see you again Mr James and especially Lexa," I say smiling at my beautiful little girl.

"I know she is happy to see you again. But I wanted to talk to you about her..," he says as his face becomes dead serious.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask hesitantly.

"Ryder, I want you to go for half custody of her. I want her to go to you if anything happens to me. I want you to have her for a week and I have her for a week."

"But I gave her up for adoption. They won't let me have split custody with you of her."

"But, if I say that is what we both want they have to let us."

"I love her so much and she is my daughter but I wanted the best for her and you were what's best and you still are," I say letting pure emotion fill my voice.

I hold Lexa's hand with Mr James holding her other one. We walk down the road to this little park Demi loves to take Bailey and Xander.

Sometime I would go with but most of the time Demi likes to go with just her and Bailey. They have bonded so much it is so cute but kinda makes me jealous.

As we enter the playground part of the park, Lexa let's go of her dad's hand but pulls me along behind her. I push her on the swing and I slide down the slide with her on my lap.

I sit taking selfies with my gorgeous daughter. I take photos of her on the playground, I can't get enough of her because honestly it feels amazing to be able to have this kind of relationship with her.

I walk over to where Mr James sits watching us with a huge smile.

"So..?" He asks looking into my eyes as if trying to find an answer.

"Yeah, I want split custody of my daughter.."

DEMI'S POV

I have been looking after Bailey ALL day. I spent most of the day at my house watching little kid movies such as Happy Feet, Monsters vs Aliens, Happily Nevet After, Rio and Frozen. There was so many more but I can't remember them to be honest.

I walk through the door of Ryder's house, I couldn't handle being alone with a 1 year old. I've been talking to him but he doesn't understand how to have an actual conversation.

"Hey Sammi," I say smiling as I find her laying on the couch rubbing her bulging stomach.

"Hey Dem," she says with a smile before turning her attention back to the tv.

I walk upstairs, I should probably check on Astrid. She has been so distant lately, I mean I haven't been here much because of Ryder not telling me about her being in a band.

The fact she is in a band doesn't bother me one bit. It is the fact that she never really actually told me. She also told me in front of my family without even thinking of telling me by myself.

I walk along the hallway, knocking on the door I wait for an answer.

But I get nothing at all.

I walk into her room expecting her to still be asleep even though it is 2pm.

I see her laying on the bedroom floor, her eyes closed as I can't see her chest rising or even falling.

I drop Bailey to the ground. He looks up at me as I run over to Astrid, checking to see if she is breathing.

"SAMMI!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

She walks in her eyes falling to Astrid, she stands there in shock just looking at an unconscious Astrid.

"TAKE BAILEY DOWN STAIRS!" I yell at her.

I grab my phone out, dialling 911. Holding my phone to my ear. She isn't breathing and I have no fucking idea what to do!

"How may I help you?" The sickly nice voice floods through the phone.

"I need an ambulance to my girlfriends house. My girlfriends foster daughter is unconscious and she isn't breathing!"

"We are tracing this call we will be there in 5 minutes," she says sweetly as she hangs up.

I cradle the broken little girl, kissing her forehead begging her to wake up for me. I hold her, telling her I will make an effort to get to know her if she just wakes up for me.

"Ms Lovato, we need to put her on the stretcher," he says taking her lifeless body from my arms.

I get in the ambulance, holding her hand. I kiss her hand, I feel tears flowing freely down my face. I just want her to wake up for me..

Everything's a blur, I can't remember anything but sitting on the floor cradling Astrid's lifeless body as I kissed her forehead as my tears fell on her cheeks.

I haven't stopped crying since I've been sitting in this waiting room. I just want to hear her name called, but all I really want is Ryder here for Astrid.

I break from my thoughts as I see Ryder walking over to me with tears staining her cheeks. I stand up wrapping my arms around her once I reach her.

"What happened?" She sobs into my shoulder as I just hold my beautiful girlfriend.

"I went to go check on her. She was on the floor unconscious and not breathing..," I say just letting the memory of her lifeless body fill my vision.

The door open, a young man with brown hair and the same brown eyes walk through the door. He has his white coat on with an emotionless look like all doctors.

He walks over to me, they knew who I was but I didn't know much about Astrid so I couldn't help them.

"This is Ryder Kelly, Astrid's foster mom," I explain to the doctor.

He hands her a board with paper work needing to be filled in.

"She is awake. You can go see her Ms Lovato and you can too Miss Kelly once the paperwork is filled in," he says before walking away.

I kiss her cheek following him, we walk to a room that is away from everyone else.

I walk in seeing such a pale looking little 14 year old girl with her chest rising and falling just enough to keep her heat beating. Her arms are tied to the bed, her arms showing shallow cuts over her forearms. But, what gets me is the nearly identical 'Stay Strong' tattoo as mine.

She's a Lovatic..

I climb onto the bed, cuddling her as my hand lays on her stomach feeling her breathe in and out.

Ryder walks in with the doctor behind her, she stands up as the doctor takes his spot at the end of Astrid's hospital bed.

"Astrid is severely under weight. She has a stomach ulcer caused by vomit severely. We have diagnosed her with bulimia/anorexia nervosa. She is currently anorexic and she needs help or this will kill her very soon.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a Demi Lovato fanfiction and a girlxgirl story

15 votes please..

vote, comment and follow me :)

Twitter: @Tammii_darcy

ask.fm: @tittytastingfun

Kik: tam_lovato