Chapter 17

(Demi Fanfic)

Chapter 17:

RYDER'S POV

I finally finished setting my bedroom, the walls are painted purple. My king size bed is set up with bedside table on each side.

Today I'm going to pull strings to get us a chance to be signed, but also today I get to choose who is going to be taking the spot as our guitarist. I've had Astrid over three times, she is really such a good kid. She actually asked me for a copy of Break Tomorrow's EP.

Astrid also got to know the song very well, she can sing it really well but her playing of this song is amazing. I gave her one of my electric guitars I don't use. She also got me to help her with her homework, she told me her parents don't have the time to help her.

I've actually got to know her pretty well, she is a beautiful 14 year old girl with a beautiful heart. She is very creative and loves music not just as a way to get famous but because it flows through her freely.

I walk into the boys room, I pick up Bailey swinging him onto my hip. Junior is playing on the floor with some toys.

"Junior, come on let's go get you some food," I say with a huge smile.

I take his little hand as I guide him down stairs. I carefully put Bailey in his high chair, I lift Junior onto a chair at the kitchen island.

My phone starts to vibrate in my back pocket, pulling it out only to see Demi is face timing me. I quickly answer smiling at her.

"Well hello beautiful!" I say winking at her causing her to blush.

"Good morning Ry," she says with an beautiful smile.

I quickly run around behind Bailey in his high chair, putting the camera out in front of our faces.

"There's the little cutie!" Demi squeals in the cutest voice ever.

Bailey waves at her with a huge smile on his lips, I know he can remember her.

"Demi, I have to go I'm going make some breakfast so I will call you later," I say, I hate having to say goodbye but it has to be done or I won't get anything done.

"Goodbye beautiful girl!" She says blowing me a kiss.

"Goodbye Dem..," I say blowing her a kiss before hanging up.

I shove my phone back into my pocket. I make the pancake mix with chocolate chips in it, they are Sammi's favourite.

I cook four for pancakes for Sammi, one for Junior and one for Bailey and I to share. I break pieces off feeding Bailey some and placing some in my mouth despite the disgust I feel. I have a couple more small bites, I feed Bailey the rest.

I walk into the studio to find Brooke and Astrid waiting outside the room.

"Hey guys! Brooke, you can follow me in because your first up," I say with a smile as I walk through into the studio room.

I sit down next to Lexi, her smile brightens as I see Brooke wearing a Suicide Silence band tee. Suicide Silence was Lexi's favourite band before unfortunately Mitch Lucker passed away.

"Oh my gosh! I love your top! That's my favourite band!" Lexi squeals like a twelvie.

"Same!" Brooke says winking at Lexi, causing her to blush bright red.

"You may start now," I say firmly, because I'm not here to watch those two flirt away.

Brooke starts to play the song, but it just doesn't sound right. I can't figure out what she is doing wrong. Lexi was enjoying it, I know she likes it because it does sound good but it doesn't have the spark everyone else in our band has when they play or when I sing. We just have that emotion put into one song, she doesn't have that emotional attachment to this song and this song is important to me.