Chapter one

I sat at my desk, staring blankly at the white board. I could feel a pair of eyes prying into the back of my head. I didn't even have to turn around to know who it was.

It was undoubtably, Harry Styles. Since as long as I could remember I would always find him looking at me.

His friends said it was because he liked. I however always thought it felt different, like he was staring into you and studying all your secrets and emotions.

I turned around and my guess was confirmed, when I found a pair of green eyes staring back at me. Harry sat a row over and a few seats down from me. My eyes connected with his and I have him a questioning look. His cheeks slowly tinted pink and and he looked away. I swiveled back around to a smile creeping onto my face as a thought popped into my head.

Broken heart #38.

The bell sounded, signaling it was time for next period. The once full room slowly drained as students flooded out the door frame.

Once in the hallway I pushed and ducked through people until I made it to my locker. I spun the lock quickly with my combination and the metal enclosure clicked open. I shoved my textbooks into it and grabbed my math binder. I then slammed the cold door shut and turned on my heels, only to be met by a person. Harry leaned against the locker next to mine.

"So..Serena...I was wondering if you wanted to hang out. This Saturday, maybe?" Harry asked his voice shaking with nerves.

"Are you asking me on a date, Styles?" I asked jokingly. His eyes widened with panic.

"No...I mean Yes...if you want it to be!" He stuttered. I could tell it took a lot of balls for him to be asking me.

"Sure." I answered plainly. With that said, his eyes filled with joy and a smirk spread from ear to ear on Harry's face.

"Cool...I'll meet you at the roller rink at 5? I know it's stupid but it seemed better then just a movie." He said fast. I could tell he was holding back excitement.

"Wouldn't miss it." I reassured him. I smiled one last time before I walked around him and continued to class.

At the end of the hall I glanced back only to see harry dancing and rejoicing. I shook my head and chuckled. this was going to be too easy.

************************************

Okay sorry for a short chapter I literally had to write it 3 times because wattpad was massing up anyway I hope you enjoyed it. It makes me sad to think that harry likes her and she only wants to use him but eh the story must go on <3 :)!!!!!