We had cleared all of the jumps as we headed towards the enormous last fence, it was maximum height, and Jezzabelle was getting sloppy and tired, we tried to get over it, but she rubbed the top rail and it came down. 

"Four faults for Leslie Whitaker of America" The announcer said, this still kept our team at our position in second place, but, it didn't give us the boost into first that we needed today.

"Good job!" Mary, another teammate of mine said to me as I dismounted. "Thanks!" I said to her, I then decided to untack Jezzabelle and cool her off for the night, tomorrow was our last day of competiton but, we had to jump two rounds, the final team round and the individual round. It was going to be a long day.

I climbed into the cab, Mary was with me, she decided to wait and ride over with me. And decided to text Harry, I really missed him, even though it had only been a day since I had last talked to the curly haired boy. 

Harry:

Hey, how's you day been? Haven't talked to you since YESTERDAY! ha :)

I smiled as I wrote the text, Mary had noticed. "Who is that? Does somebody have a boyfriend?" The older woman asked me. 

"Not really, he's just a friend that I met a couple of days ago" I said to her. "Hmm, I don't think you are telling me the truth, not many people smile like fool when they send a text to somebody they just met." She said to me. Harry replied just then, I immedieatly looked at his text.

Harry:

Hi love! We had rehearsals all day today, and I know, I miss you like crazy! xx

Aww! He missed me! I had forgotten that he and the rest of the guys had to perform on Saturday, I remember being really excited that I was going to see One Direction live, now I was kind of sort of friends with them!

"Ok Leslie, who IS this guy?" Mary prodded me more. "His name is Harry, and we are honestly just friends, nothing more" I said to her. 

"Harry.. Harry.... nope doesn't ring a bell" Mary said to me, we had just then pulled up to the hotel and headed into the lobby. 

My phone went off yet again, Harry must not be busy, I thought. 

Harry:

Can we hang out tonight for a bit? Or are you busy?

Hmm, I looked at my watch and it was only four, I needed to get to bed early but Harry could come hang out in my suite with me, couldn't he?

Harry:

Sure! Want to just hang at my suite? I'm sick of cabs!! 

Almost instantly, he replied, I was now looking like a fool just standing in the middle of the lobby, but I didn't care. 

Harry:

Ok:) What room? I will be there in ten!

Harry:

Room 467, See you soon:)

I then headed up to my room. 

**Harry's P.O.V.**

I was headed over to see Leslie at her hotel, I was utterly shocked when she texted me just a few mintues earlier and even more so when she said we could hang out when she had to compete tomorrow. Maybe we did have something. 

I pulled into the parking lot and entered the hotel, As I reached the elevator I had to prod my mind to what floor she said she was on.. 5, 2, 4! Ok it was 4. 

The elevator pinged at the fourth floor and I heard something. 

"Stop it! Really Ryan, just go away." It sounded like somebody desperately trying to get away, I decided to see what was going on. 

I turned the corner and saw Ryan Lochte, getting way too close to a girl pinned to the wall, she looked familiar. Leslie! 

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" I yelled at him, that jerk, she does not like him, why would he think that he could just approach her like that? 

He just looked at me with this dumb expression, Leslie was looking at me too, she looked desperate. 

I walked over to them "Who are YOU? Obviously Leslie wants ME, you are not an Olympic swimmer are you?" Ryan came over to me and threatned me. 

"I am Harry, and no I am not an athlete, I am in a band, and Leslie wanted me to come over." I said, practically glaring at him. 

"You're that pretty boy in that gay band aren't you? One Direction or something stupid isin't it? Well you are wrong because Leslie and I are together aren't we Les?" Ryan looked over to her, she just looked at the floor, saying nothing. 

Right then, I stopped thinking clearly, I pushed Ryan out of the way and helped Leslie to her feet. Ryan looked at us like he was going to beat us both. Leslie slipped something into my hand, her room key, I then quickly unlocked the door and got both of us in before Ryan made his way over. 

She looked upset. "What did he do to you?" I asked her quietly, sitting down next to her on the couch. 

"He came up to me, and started shouting at me because I didn't say hi to him, then he tried to kiss me and I fought against him, he hit me, and then you came" she said very quietly. 

"You're fine now, I won't let him even look at you agian" I said to her, knowing that what I said was definitley true. "Ok" she whispered. 

We spent the rest of the night just like that, sitting on the couch, eventually, we had ordered food and had started watching movies. 

"Harry.... Thanks for coming today" She said to me. "Of course love, I can't think of a better way to spend my evening" I said to her, she smiled and had started to fall asleep. 

I made sure she had an alarm to wake up to the next morning, kissed her forehead, and went back to my flat.