Chapter 1 : Returning home

A.N. Hello!This is my first story so please don't cringe at how bad my grammar is.If there are any mistakes please correct me.Anyhow...on to the story!

*sigh* is an action

pika pi is Pokemon talking

"I am beautiful!" is someone talking

'I love food~' is thoughts

"It feels good to be home right buddy?"Pika pikachu!Standing at the door of an airplane was none other than Ash Ketchum and his buddy, Pikachu. He had spiky raven hair and a cap to cover it.He was wearing a blue jacket with a black T-shirt underneath.He was also wearing  red sport shoes.

"C'mon Pikachu let's go!"yelled Ash.He climbed down the stairs as fast as he could and walked out of the airport.The fresh breeze of Kanto blew down on Ash and Pikachu.

"Race you home buddy!"yelled Ash while running to the direction of Pallet Town.

Pika pika!yelled Pikachu while using Quick Attack to get ahead of Ash.

"Hey no fair!"pika pikachu!  laughed Pikachu.

After a few minutes,Ash reached Pallet Town only to find Pikachu waiting for him.

*pant* *pant* 'How did he reach here so fast without being tired?' Pika? "I'm fine Pikachu. Now let's go to our house!" 

Upon reaching his house, he saw an all too familiar face standing in front of him.

"Nice to see you again,Ashy-boy."

"Hey,Gary."

Gary was Ash's friend since they were little.He was always teasing Ash.He even gave him a nickname---Ashy-boy.

"What do you want,Gary."asked Ash."Nothing. Can't a guy see his friend?"replied Gary."Yeah, yeah whatever I need to get home so see you later I guess."

Ash went to his room and knocked on the door."Hello, who is i-Ash?" "It's me mom!" Dear it's good to see you again!"

Ash's mom's name is Delia Ketchum. She is a kind hearted woman who loves her son with her whole heart.

"Dear, come in!You must be hungry! I'll make some food right now.For now, why don't you go up to your room?" "Ok mom."

Ash rushed up to his room with Pikachu closely tailing behind him.He went into his room and placed his Kalos gym badge case beside his Unova one."C'mon Pikachu, i wanna meet the Pokemon!"Pika! agreed Pikachu.

Ash went downstairs and out of the door after telling his mom.He quickly reached Professor Oak's lab.As soon as he went into the Pokemon Ranch, he got trampled by all his 30 Tauros. Pika? "I'm ok buddy..." "Ash, my boy! It's good to see you again!" "Hmm? Oh hey professor!"said Ash.

"Hey again Ashy-boy~"said Gary.*Groans* "Gary can you just drop the nickname." "No way Ashy-boy!" "Whatever.Anyway how's the research going?"asked Ash. "It's going good thanks to you Ash." "Me?" "Ya since you travel all over the world and meet different kinds of Pokemon."

"Anyhow,Ash are you here to see your Pokemon?"asked Professor Oak. "Yup!"replied Ash. "Alright come on in! Your Pokemon are dying to see you!" "Thanks professor!"

Ash,Gary and Professor Oak walked into the lab.Ash saw all of his Pokemon there. Bayleef immediately tackled Ash to the ground as she was excited to see him.All Ash's Pokemon started to gather around him. "It's great to see you all again!"said Ash.

"You have a lot of Pokemon Ash. I'm excited to battle you in the upcoming tournament!" said Gary.

......

......

......

"WHAT?!?!?!"

That's all for now!I hope you enjoyed the story!Again please excuse my grammar...