Chapter 34, Part 2: "Thank you, Grady. This is the best present ever."

Start from the beginning

She blushed as she sat down next to me, holding her bag in her lap.

"I didn't think you'd actually get us tickets to see it," she laughed as she leaned over and kissed my cheek.  "Thank you, Grady. This is the best present ever."

"No need to thank me, baby, you deserve it," I smiled as I held her hand, squeezing it gently. "I think it's cute how you're wearing the key everywhere."

She smiled again and looked down at the gold keychain, holding the key in her hand.

"Of course I'm gonna wear it everywhere," she smiled. "I don't want to lose it. I can't wait to move in with you."

She excitedly told me her favorite parts of the Disney movie and how she hoped the Broadway show was the same. The lights dimmed, and the show began a few minutes later.

All throughout the show, Kaitlyn was smiling and pointing out things that were similar in the movie and the show, and because I couldn't bring my camera in, I snuck some photos of her, and her smile when she was at her happiest was the most beautiful thing ever.

For most of the performance, she didn't take her eyes off the stage, but she held my hand in her lap the whole time.

After the show was over, she clapped along with the rest of the crowd and leaned over, catching my lips in a kiss.

"That was such an amazing show, thank you, Grady," she said for the millionth time with that wide smile. "It was a night I'll never forget."

I kept my hand on the small of her back as I lead her out of the theater, and held her hand as we walked back to the car. I couldn't help but smile as she told me all of her favorite parts of the show. It was cute when she was really excited about something.

We stopped and ate at Taco Bell on the way back because Kaitlyn didn't want to go to a fancy dinner.

"I'm happier with nacho fries and a quesadilla," she laughed as she ate her food. "This has been the beeest day."

No later than we got inside the hotel room, I pinned her up against the wall and rested my hands on her hips.

"You know how long I've been waiting to fuck you in this dress?" I growled in her ear as I reached down, slipping my hands up the dress and pulling it up her hips. "And no underwear? What a nasty girl."

She smirked, biting down on her lip as she tugged on my earlobe gently.

"Mhm, only for you, Grady," she laughed. "I could tell by some of your facial expressions that you couldn't wait to rip this off of me."

"Oh, see, I want to fuck you IN IT. That's all apart of my fantasy," I breathed as I bit down on her neck harshly while I unzipped my pants, pulling them down along with my boxers. "Sometimes, staying clothed is a lot sexier."

I picked her up and held her against the wall, wrapping her legs around my waist as I pushed into her, looking up at her as she tilted her head back against the wall.

Her hands slipped into my shirt and down my back as she scratched roughly with one hand, the other wrapped around my neck.

"M-my god, Grady," she muttered in my ear as her breath hitched in her throat.

"Quiet," I ordered as I pulled her away from the wall, walking over to the bed and throwing her down roughly while still inside of her. "I don't want to hear anything out of your mouth unless it's my name."

Her eyes grew wide and a huge smirk played across her lips as she tugged on my hair roughly when I slammed into her again.

I spread her legs apart for a second before moving them both over my shoulders, causing her to nearly scream.

I rocked my hips against hers feeling the friction from moving in and out of her so fast. I was on the edge. I brought her legs back down and wrapped them around my waist again, holding myself over her with my hands balled into fists as I reached down, biting her collarbone roughly - just inches away from the spot I bit yesterday.

"Mhm, fuck," I breathed out against her skin as I left a trail of bite marks along her collarbone and chest area. "I'm not sure how much longer I'm gonna last," I choked out.

Kaitlyn tilted her head back and closed her eyes, her fingers knotting in the sheets as she bucked her hips forward, arching her back. Loud moans came from her lips, and it was one of the sexiest sounds I've ever heard.

Her noises pushed me over the edge and I came inside of her, pulling out when I felt her release a few seconds after me. I placed a soft kiss to her forehead and laid down next to her as I watched her chest rise and fall.

"How was that?" I asked with a chuckle as I ran a hand through her hair.

"I wasn't expecting that at all," she laughed as she looked at me. "You're right, it is hotter with clothes on sometimes."

We laid there for a few minutes before getting up and taking a shower. We changed into our pajamas and got in bed to cuddle and watch a movie. Even if it was only mid-afternoon, we wanted to spend the rest of our mini-vacation just like this: talking about moving in, kissing and cuddling. It was perfect.