23

"it's going to be okay." grayson held me in his arms as he stroked my hair slowly. my breathing was uneasy but at that point i was calming down. ethan awkwardly sat next to me in silence.
"go get some more tissues e." grayson told his older brother.
"no don't it's okay." i sniffled blowing my nose with the last tissue.
"i'm so sorry guys, you went out of your way to do all of that for me and i mucked it up." i hugged them both at the same time.
"no brooklyn, it's not your fault at all. you can punch me for saying this but your mom was acting like a total asshole." ethan admitted.
"she was but i'm sorry." i looked down.
"you've done nothing wrong." grayson kissed me on the forehead as he wiped the last of my tears with his finger.

"i shouldn't of said anything about it." i sighed.
"no, it's good that you spoke up babe." grayson squeezed my hand tightly and firmly making me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
"yeah." ethan nodded in agreement.
it went silent for a little bit before ethan broke it, "i forgot to give you something, it was something i was going to give you when we were together but since we aren't anymore." he paused, his voice laced with hurt, "i..uh want to give it to you guys. you guys share an unbreakable bond that not a lot of people could ever get ahold of." ethan opened the drawer taking out two velvet boxes.
he peeked inside and handed me the first one and then the second one.

i opened the box revealing a ring with the word promise engraved in it with a small heart next to it and my last name, miller.
grayson's was the same except his was dolan.
"dude i cant take this." grayson looked guilty handing ethan the box back.
"no take it." ethan pushed it back to him.
"i can't do it. you really cared about her a lot and you should keep it." grayson whispered thinking i would hear him because i was focused on the ring.
"you deserve her more than anyone else, you treat her well, you treat her great and you both like eachother a lot, you have the strongest bond ever. you'd never hurt her the way i did." ethan didn't care to whisper.

i just pretended i couldn't hear what they were saying. "ethan.." grayson guiltily spoke.
"you're both people i care about a lot and i mean a lot and i want you both to have this from me." a pit formed in my stomach. he was so amazing to everyone.
i tried to break the serious atmosphere by pranking them, "if you fuck a set of identical twins, get pregnant and don't know which twin it is you wouldn't be able to do a dna test, right?" i tried to make my face look as believable as possible.
they both looked at eachother and then back at me. "uh what?" ethan coughed.
"no i mean i'm just asking." i twiddled with the delicate pandora bracelet on my wrist looking down.

"what are you trying to say?" he scrunched his eyebrows at me.
"i'm pregnant." i looked down at my stomach that didn't really look like anything.
"she's just messing around." ethan laughed a little before looking at my fake but believable expression.
"oh." grayson looked at me, "so you're saying you're pregnant but don't know who the dad is?" grayson asked.
"yes um what do i do?" i looked to the side to stop myself from snickering but it just looked like i was holding back tears.
"if it comes out gorgeous then it's mine if it looks like shrek it's grayson's." ethan joked, it took everything in me not to burst out into laughter.
grayson nudged him hard, he flinched in pain, "it's not time to joke you asshole."

"sorry." he looked sincere.
"i thought you were on birth control." grayson looked at me.
"yeah um i must of missed one by accident." i gulped for effect.
"what do you want to do?" ethan asked.
"i want to tell you that it's a prank." i finally let my laughter out.
"you bitch! i swear i'm going to murder your ass." ethan and grayson said in unison as they threw pillows at me.