The Story

(Disclaimer: I do not own Marvel and Miraculous characters

(Disclaimer: I do not own Marvel and Miraculous characters. All rights belong to Marvel Comics and Zagtoon. This fanfiction is non-profit and for entertainment only.)

WARNING:
The following fanfiction contains minor blood, angst, and minor religious themes such as sin.

Note: This is an AR (Alternate Reality) one-shot fanfic about Kaine Parker, the Scarlet Spider. It explores what would happen if Kaine wasn't a clone and instead a son to Ben and May Parker. I hope you like this one-shot!

"Are sins forgiven? Despite everything we did.. will they be forgiven? Even the worst ones..? Or won't they....?"

-
Written by: CrimsonArachnida
Based on:
Characters by Marvel Comics
Characters by Zagtoon
-

(school bell rings)

"Alright students, don't forget your Chemistry assignment. Remember to finish it. On the next meeting, we are going to discuss about chemical reactions. And remember this, we will have another quiz so prepare from now on. Have a good day, students!"

Hearing the announcement by the teacher, the classroom was quickly filled with indistinct chattering and groans.

"Crap.. I don't think I can finish it.. Dude, can you help me?"

"No, man. I'm not really good at this thing!"

As the students were packing their school bag, one of the students didn't react, not impressed by the others' reaction. He quickly put the things back to his bag and put on his black jacket. Waiting for the teacher and the rest. His name was Kaine Reilly Parker.

"Kaine, would you like to pray before we go home?" the Chemistry teacher asked Kaine.

"Yes ma'am." he stood up, and prayed for everyone to be safe in their trip.

"Amen." they all headed outside and went home.

Before Kaine exited, the teacher called him. "Mr. Parker? May I have some of your time? I need to talk about something with you."

A blond student teased. "Hey Puny Parker. Looks like you're in trouble now! A big one." He laughed at the teen but was stopped by Ms. Caline, the Chemistry teacher. "Mr. Eugene Thompson! Don't you have any other businesses?"

"Y-yes ma'am." The school jock was gone in a flash after the teacher scolded him. Kaine sighed in annoyance because of the teasing.

The student turned around and paid attention to her. She sighed and showed three quiz papers with C marks. "This is the third time you have gotten C marks. I could not tolerate this attitude anymore. Would you please explain why?"