The Party

"Tam I can't believe you were able to get this! And get through the house without getting killed." I say. We were in my room at the Slender mansion and she had brought me a dress for my birthday,  which was today. She snorts and shrugs.

"No one was out there. And you never told me why they are letting you stay here. Are you killing people now?" I laugh loudly. I clutch my stomach as I fall over,  laughing my brains out. I wipe a tear from my eye as I reply,

"I couldn't kill someone if I wanted to. Slenderman took me in because... Well,  I honestly don't know. And just so you know,  the reason that I'm on house arrest is because I brought you here uninvited. Slendy was not happy with me." A knock sounded at the door.

"(Y/N)? Are you in there? We have dinner ready. Hurry up,  okay?" Masky says. 

"Give me a minute to finish getting ready and we'll be right down." I say as Tam finishes up with my hair and helps me finish my make up. A faint okay is heard then the quick patter of feet going down the stairs following. Putting on a crimson ruby necklace,  and a matching ring, I slipped on my shoes and Tam opened up the door. Suddenly,  I felt nervous. Tam could tell instantly.

"(Y/N),  you look amazing. They are all going to end up killing themselves over you. It won't matter if you have a crush on one of them,  hate them,  or vise versa on either or both accounts." I smile. "Now get down there and show them who's the special bitch today." I laugh.

"Only you Tam." I say as I walk past her and pat her shoulder. We walk together to the top of the stairs which are covered in crimson,  black,  silver,  and white streamers. My favorite colors. My hands fly to my mouth as Tam leads me down the stairs and I take in the living room, completely decked out in decorations and a pile of presents sitting on a card table. All the Creepypasta's looked up and in unison said,

"Happy Birthday,  (Y/N)!"