Chapter 19

Ellie's P.O.V

He led me down into the kitchen where loads of food way payed out on island, there were pancakes, fruits, sandwiches, bacon, sausages, eggs, French toasts and other stuff I had no idea excited. I sat down and Kai sat beside me.

"Any reason why all this is here?" I asked, pointing to the food

"Yes but I'll tell you later" he says and picks up some French toast and strawberries, "eat up, we are leaving soon" he continues and the eats his French toast.

I pick up a pancake and fill it with raspberries and sugar, it was delicious! I also ate some pieces of bacon and French toast. While I was eating Lucas came into the room and sat opposite me and Kai. It was awkward and I wanted to speak to clear the silence but I was afraid Kai would go mad again.

"Is everything ready?" Kai asked Lucas

"Yes, just waiting for you" Lucas replied

"Good, let's go Ellie" Kai said, standing up and taking hold of my hand again, I didn't even try to get him to let go this time I just walked along with him, giving a sad smile to Lucas on the way, he mouthed 'he good' to me. What did that even mean? I'm not a child who misbehaves all the time! I'm a girl who got kidnapped and claimed by a Mafia leader.

What Lucas said really annoyed me the whole journey to god knows where Kai was taking me, I don't understand why he would say that. Kai didn't talk much and when I asked him where he was taking me he replied with 'you'll see' thanks Kai that really helps my anxiety.

"We are nearly there" Kai spoke up after about 15 minuets

"Where's there?" I tried again

"Gosh you really don't trust me do you?"

"I haven't got a reason to trust you" I reply, I know it sounded rude but to be honest I don't even care! I'm nervous and I don't trust him at all

"Well you should trust me, I'm not going to do anything to hurt you"

"How do I know? You could be driving me somewhere to kill me and leave to in the middle of nowhere" Okay I don't actually believe that he is going to kill me, well not right now anyway but it's still something I wary about.

"I can assure you if I wanted to kill you I would have done it already and I wouldn't claim you as mine and make you breakfast first, if I wanted you dead you'd be lying at the bottom of the ocean by now so you don't have to worry about that" I don't know if that made me feel better or not

"So are you excited?" He asks

"I don't know where we are going, so no I'm not excited but if you told me where your taking me then maybe I'd be excited"

"Be patient El, we are almost there" he said, I noticed he called me El, my cousin called me that and now all I could think about was my family and friends that think I'm in Australia when really I've been kidnapped. I turned and looked out the window to see if it would help me figure out where we were going but it didn't help, all I could see were trees so it didn't give me any clues of where we were going.

After about 5 more minuets we pulled onto a stone path and then a house came into view. It was beautiful. I didn't understand why we were here though, where we visiting someone?

 I didn't understand why we were here though, where we visiting someone?

"Do you like it princess?" Kai asked turning to face me

"It's very beautiful but why are we here?"

"I tought that we could use time away from everyone, and it's Valentine's Day so I thought that it would be a nice wee surprise" he said, wow I didn't expect that to come from him! Kai a Mafia leader. I don't really know if I wanna stay here with him, I mean I still don't like him or trust him so will this really be a good idea?

"Come on, let's go inside" He says and gets out of the car. We walk inside, it was so nice and If it were better circumstances then maybe I'd be more excited and happier to stay here.

"How long are we staying here for?" I hope it's not too long, I wouldn't want to be stuck with for ages

"3 days" he replied, okay that's not too bad

"But we didn't bring any clothes?" What are we going to do stay in these clothes for 3 days?

"Don't worry Lucas sorted everything out for us"

"Oh" Was all I said, I really wanted to see what my room looked liked so I started to walk towards the stairs

"Our room is the first one to the right" He shouts after me, wait what our room?

"Wait I don't get my own room?" I shouted down the stairs at him

"No we are sharing room from now on, your my girl and I want to sleep next to you"

"UGHH IM NOT YOUR GIRL WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!" I screamed so loud, my throat hurts now but I don't care

"YOU ARE MINE WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" He shouts and then starts to make his way to the stairs, he storms up the stairs and grabs my arm and pulls me into 'our' room

End of chapter 19

Sorry it's short, hope you enjoyed!

I will update next chapter tomorrow, still need to write a bit