Chapter 41

Kai's P.O.V

I couldn't believe the amount of shopping bags Ellie and Rachel came home with, Ellie alone had well over 20! I'm glad she bought herself stuff and was using my money, she deserves everything she wants and more!

It was funny watching them try to carry everything up the stairs, I wanted to stand there and laugh but I ended up going over and helping them. I couldn't just stand there in case one of them got hurt.

I'm currently sat watching Ellie sort through all her old clothes and throwing away the ones she doesn't want. I told her that she didn't have to throw anything out and that I could turn one of the spar rooms into a closet for her. She said that she would love that but she still wanted to sort through the clothes she didn't want and wouldn't wear again.

We decided that instead of going out to buy things for her new walk in closet I would just get a designer to organise it for us. That way she didn't have to do any work on it herself. She said about how much money that would cost but I told her not to worry about it. I make so much money she doesn't ever need to worry about money ever again! She started talking about getting a job and how she wants to make her own money but I said no and didn't leave any room for discussion however Ellie is stubborn and I know that she will bring up this conversation again.

I went to my office and phoned up a girl I know that designs rooms and told her about the walk in wardrobe that I was planning on making, she said that she was excited to do it and that she would have everything done and it ready for tomorrow. I just have to go tell Ellie.

I get out of my chair and head up to our room. I love the sound of that, our room. It makes me so happy, I really do love Ellie. She's so funny and kind and beautiful, when she said yes when I asked her out I was so happy! I just wanted to give her the world! It's coming up to Christmas and I'm going to take her away on holiday. I just need to find out where she's always wanted to go and then I'm going to get it booked.

"Hey, so I got someone to come and do your walk in wardrobe she said it will be done by tomorrow" I said walking into mine and Ellie's room only to find out that she wasn't even in here. Well that's embarrassing. I shake my head and head downstairs, she's probably in the kitchen.

I walk into the kitchen and she's not there either, I check the living room and still no sign off her. Lucas and Oscar were sitting on the sofa watching tv. "Hey have you seen Ellie?" I ask them, they both snap their heads towards me obviously not hearing me walk in.

"No" Oscar says, I was about to walk out of the room when Lucas speaks up "try my room, Rachel is there so she's probably with her" he says,

"Thanks" I nod and run back upstairs this time to Lucas's room. I knock the door and here Ellie says come in, thank god she's in here cause I don't feel like playing hide and seek.

I open the door and walk over to them both, they were in the closet sorting out Rachel's clothes.

"Hey what's up?" Ellie says once she sees me

"Just wanted to let you know that I got someone to come and do your walk in wardrobe she said it will be done by tomorrow" I tell her, she smiles

"Thank you, I can't wait!" She says, Rachel looks up and gasps

"Your getting a walk In wardrobe and you didn't tell me?" She says

Ellie rolls her eyes "I would have told you but we were busy, I was going to tell you later" she says

I leave the room and let them finish sorting out the clothes. I have work to do, I need to find out who has been stealing from my shipments and they need to be sorted out.

***

Ellie's P.O.V

It's the next day now and I can't wait to see my walk in wardrobe! I wasn't allowed to see them doing it yesterday or help them. It's around one in the afternoon and I've watched people come and take all my clothes and shoes from Kai's closet to my walk in wardrobe.

I'm currently siting impatiently in the living room with Rachel waiting until they are finished to go up and see it. I can't wait any longer and just at that thought a woman walks into the living room telling me that she's finished and I could go see it. I thanks her and me and Rachel both run up to the room.

My mouth falls open when I walk into what used to be a plain guest room. There is now beautiful dark brown vinyl flooring with wood effects, a gorgeously soft rug with polar bear effect but it's completely fake! And a black storage seat on top. The draws on the back wall contains my underwear. A body length mirror that slides to reveal all my dresses and shoes is on the right wall and beside that there is space for my pyjamas. On the left wall are all my T-shirts and jumpers.

^^ (What her walk In wardrobe looks like, only instead of handbags it's shoes

^^ (What her walk In wardrobe looks like, only instead of handbags it's shoes.) ^^

I turn around to the woman who done this for me "thank you so much, I love it!" I say throwing my arms around her and giving her a hug. She laughs "your welcome dear, it was my pleasure I had so much fun turning this room into your wardrobe" she says

"Your so lucky Ellie!" Rachel says practically drooling, I know how much she has wanted a walk in wardrobe

End of Chapter 41

Thank you for reading

3 updates in one day, hope you enjoyed!

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you want to go?

I've always wanted to go to Hawaii and Bora Bora