13

During the club gathering Yoongi didn't really says much, but the eyes from the club members giving me speak louder than words.

"alright, I'm sick by having Minmin,Taehyung and the new kid for a whole week on the portal, next week a voting for our school BA is about to start, remember we have to stay neutral, few days ago i received a flash disk filled with proofs regarding Mingyu and Joshua from their opposition, do y'all job and submit it to the portal, I'm sick of people keep talking about the same shit everyday."

Sometimes, i really love Yoongi, he isn't sick of it, he enjoys gossip as much as everyone elses in this school but he knows how uncomfortable i have been since then, that's why he does this.

"on it Yoongs." i told him excitedly.

Mingyu was spotted smoking marijuana at the rooftop along with his partner Joshua, honestly? i don't care if they want to smoke something, it's none of my business but this is how our portal or school base or forum, well whatever it is you want to call it, this is how we work.

We received a proof, and we share it. to think about it, it feels more like we are ruining people's reputation and potentially their future if it's as risky as Mingyu's case.

"done."

Poor Mingyu, but I'm just telling the truth.

"it hasn't even been 10 minutes and we are full of dm and questions asking us who, a hint and shit, i swear these people have no life."

Hyojin says as she laughs, since the voting hasn't started, we aren't going to exposed the identity entirely, it will make  everything way way more interesting.

"watch Joshua or Mingyu begging on their knees tomorrow morning and snitch on the other parties, this is going to be very entertaining." Yoongi says.

"the things they do for reputation." i muttered.

Taehyung:
thank u, i read the article.

Me:
don't be too happy just yet.

Taehyung:
wdym?

Me:
do u think that Mingyu and Joshua will just cry about it and won't seek revenge? they might not know who snitched on them, but they know who will they destroy, it's either your party with Jeon or Yeonjun and Soobin.

Taehyung:
oh that? 😏
dw, i know that's just bound to happens
i always have back up plans. 😈

Me:
y'all scared me sometimes.

Taehyung:aww don't be sweetheart

Taehyung:
aww don't be sweetheart.

there he goes again with the subtle flirting and here i am again with my melting hearts and losing my sanity slowly.