Part XXVII: The battle

Start from the beginning

VNM and QSZ walked together along the carpet. People also cheered on them. "All together let's welcome the four season's representatives! Who's your bet? Is it YCYoung? XCS? VNM? or QSZ?! Let the first battle begin!!" the host pointed his microphone to the crowd. I can't even hear what they're saying, they're cheering too loud to the point that it can't be understood anymore.

"The first one to showcase their special skill is VNM and XCS! Alright fighters, let's get it started!" the host announced the first battle. Hmm this will be good. The two groups walked their way inside the battle space. Their fists are only covered with thin white boxing cloth.

They shaked their hands at each other first and then, they proceeded to the first round.

XCS did a great introduction especially Xyrene. She immediately punch Vian in the face right after they're done shaking their hands.

Each of them has a pair to fight with. Xyrene with Vian, Cassandra with Nicoli, and Shane with Marshan. They're exchanging jabs and kicks on each other. Not too bad for a gamma, VNM can almost match XCS.

After a few stunts and punches, XCS was able to take down VNM. As usual, they can do it especially that they're just dealing with a weaker one. I removed my shirt, same for the two since sport suits are only applicable. We're just wearing our sport upper attire while wearing our black jogging pants for the lower attire.

We're already next. Finally!

——————————————

Yujin's POV

Three battles are only available in this fxckin crowded arena. One for each throne then the last will be in a tie position.

We entered the field and faced the usual challengers. *yawn*

They started their first move with a sudden punch in the face. Wrong move b*tch. I held the one who's near me by the head and kicked her stomach for a few times.

Psh, what a waste of time. I already made the one down, two more to go. I sat in the corner while Wonyoung and Chaewon finished the game. We're only starting yet, they're already down. Tch weaklings.

"Whoo a fast yet intense battle!! Now, let's proceed to the battle of the strongest! it's YCyoung vs. XCS!" the crowd cheered loudly again. Fxck they're ruining my eardrums.

The three punks entered the field wearing their fxcking calm faces.

"Woah, all of you looks so pretty hot. If I didn't know the three of you, I should've think that you're a chic - - -

"Shut the fxck up. Let's get this over with" I don't want to hear their nonsense words anymore. Darn that words. Tch

—————————————

Xyrene's POV

Foolish YCyoung, wearing their serious faces as if they're going to win against us today. Poor Cousin, today's your downfall together with your team.

Hahahhahaa, we prepared a nice set of new equipments made just for you. *sigh* I don't like the way you looked at us and for that, you'll pay. *smirk*

—————————————
Chaewon's POV

"Shut the fxck up. Let's get this over with" after hearing what Yujin said, we started to attack them.

My enemy is Cassandra and I must admit that she's quite good.

I continued to punch her but, she just keep on avoiding it using her arms. I don't have a choice but to kick her in the side.

She groan in pain and made a counter attack. As I'm avoiding her, someone from behind kicked my back causing me to fall to the ground.

Dang it! It's illegal!These cheaters! "Chaewon, are you okay?" I heard Wonyoung's voice panting. I was about to stand up but Cassandra kicked my stomach and sat in it. She continues to punch my face.

"Chaewon! Stand up! Darn it!" I heard Wonyoung's voice again. In my peripheral view, Yujin is fighting Xyrene who has her bronze knuckles seriously.

"It's now the end Chaewon" I saw Cassandra smirked while wearing her hand equipment.

She was about to punch me but a strong impact on her back made her fall on the ground. "If you want a dirty battle, then we'll fxckin give it" Yujin looked at me before kicking Xyrene's stomach. The latter fell and it's now her time to revenge.

I stood up and kicked Cassandra's stomach for a few times. She's spitting blood but I don't give a d*mn. They made an illegal move and I'm just making her pay.

I punch her face hard until it was covered in blood. I saw Shane got her baseball bat, ready to hit Wonyoung who's checking on me.

"Dang it! Focus Wonyoung!" I shouted after Wonyoung got a hit in the leg. I know it hurts. Darn this cheaters.

Yujin's face has bruises in it already, coming from the knuckles of Xyrene while Xyrene's face is filled with blood.

I made sure that Cassandra wouldn't get herself up first before helping Wonyoung. I kicked Shane's back and took the chance to grab her baseball bat. I swung it in her legs making her groan in pain.

"Nice one Chaewon" Wonyoung said, holding Shane by the hair and showering her with punches.

I looked at Yujin who's still fighting with Xyrene. I think something's wrong with her. She's been smiling since earlier.

What are those spiky things on her shoe? Oh fudge.

Xyrene made an eyecontact with me before kicking Yujin's arms using her spiky sharp shoes. These kind of cheats are to the highest level.

"Ahh curse you!" Yujin groaned, covering her wounded arms. She composed herself first before attacking Xyrene again.

"Wonyoung! Just finish it already! Yujin's wounded, we have to help her!" I turned to Wonyoung who's knocking Shane's head on the ground. We immediately went to Yujin. "Back off, this punk is mine" Yujin said with her piercing eyes staring at Xyrene. After that, she ran into her and punch her right into the stomach. It was so fast that I didn't even see that coming.

Xyrene fell of the ground. Yujin being her usual self, walked towards Xyrene and clinched her jaw hard. "I told you, you'll never beat me" she removed her hand from Xyrene's jaw harshly. The latter just laid on the ground together with her team, helplessly.

"Yes! What a nice game! Whooo so we already have our champion! The undefeated YCyoung!!!" the crowd cheered hard.

One heck of a bloody fight. We end up with bruised faces but still it was worth it to see them suffering after us *smirk*

—————————————
A/N: So someone asked me about the pronounciation of YCYoung. It is pronounced as ( i -si-yong). ^,^

Bubblyehet 💜