Valentine's Special

UwU

Izuku's P.O.V°~

I woke up early in the morning, too early for my own good, but it was okay.

It was a special day after all. :D

I grinned and got ready more quicker than usual and fixed my bed. After that I waddled towards the elevator along with Aoyama who also woke up early.

"Midoriya, bonjour!✨" He said with all of his charm into one sentence.

"Ah, good morning Aoyama-kun..." I bit my lip and stared at the door for a while before asking in a low tone, "Why are you awake so early..? It's almost six am and we don't have school today..."

"Ah well you see, I wake up early some times because I've had enough beauty sleep, and I don't like sleeping for too long, haha." He chuckled and the doors opened.

I smiled warmly and walked out after saying, "oh well, happy Valentine's, Aoyama-kun."

"Merci, Midoriya, have a great day with friends and fam." He winked and walked up to the common room's couch.

"Haha same, au revoir!" I giggled since I didn't know much french like Aoyama. I went to the kitchen and heated up some water since I know that he likes his morning tea...

__________

I sighed and backed away to admire my creation.

Heart shapped pancakes and some tea.

Okay okay, I know it isn't much but I tried, mkay? I can't cook anyways, that' why I rely on other people to make breakfast.

;>;

I set it all on a big metal plate and picked it up, now of course since I lift almost every day, this wasn't much of a challenge.

When I stepped out of the kitchen I saw Iida, Aoyama and Kacchan along with Kaminari and Tokoyami.

When Kacchan saw me I tensed up when he walked up to me and in surprisingly soft tone he asked, "Hey Deku...Are we really doing this later?" he scratched the back of his head.

I blushed and smiled brightly, "Yes Kacchan! Around six we'll be there."

He nodded and turned around, going back to the place where he was.

Now, im guessing you are confused.

I know I'd be.

Since I love and care for you all, im not going to explain.

:D

Once I arrive to the floor, I hold the big metal in one hand for just a little while and I swiftly opened the door and walked inside the familiar japanese styled room.

I see my prince, uwu, still sleeping so I smile warmly. I set the food down on the side while I crawl in front of his face. I take a while inspecting his calm face...That sharp jawline...his not so plump lips but they're still soft...his soft and silky white and red hair, always smelling like coconut which I really love, and last but not least, his scar. That scar makes him look like a guy with a dark past, fierce, but also it makes him unique.