Chapter 14

When the trio came back to the dorms, Izuku grabbed Sho's wrist and pulled him to a corner while grinning.

Todo glared at how Sho was blushing and sighed, thinking that Midoriya prefered the other. He was supposed to wait for his half, but he didn't.

With a cold and serious expression, Todo ignored and walked pass anyone in his way and went inside the elevator to be in his room.

"It's because of the scar, isn't it? It's because now that he has a better face and he's way cooler than me that he chose him, isn't it...?" he whispered to himself inside the elevator, accidentally letting his jealousy get the best of him.

He sighed and looked down his hands, "im the bad part...the bad half..." he put a hand over his scar and frowned, "im now the one dad's bothering...! And now im the one getting his heart broken..." his voice cracked, just a little.

The doors opened and Todo recollected himself, moving a hand through his hair to release some momentarily stress.

He walked up to his room and sat down on his futon. 'what could could they be doing now..? I bet they're kissing! Yes, I can imagine that...Sho cornering him..sliding a hand inside his shi--WHAT THE FRICK AM I THINKING??'

He sat up in a matter of seconds and sighed, 'I hate jealousy...if only we could be one again..UGHHHHH.' He picked a pillow up and threw it towards the door but this one hit the white haired half.

The icy half groaned and picked the pillow up, "Are you depressed now?" He closed the door behind him and threw the pillow at the hot half.

"...Weren't we already?" the other picked the pillow.

"Not until we got split up."

"Well actually no, I wasn't depressed, im okay now that you're here~." Todo hummed with a simple smile.

"Woah dude, did you get drugged? Who are you and what did you do to...myself..?" Icy asked, having a concerned face, but then chuckling it off.

Todo smiled but sighed, 'yeah...he's definitely the better half..' The smile faded slowly.

Sho noticed the quick change of mood so he bent down and set his head intop of his half's thigh, "...Ahh...Midoriya and I talked about the fact that Voltron just ended.."

Todo's curiosity woke up so he lifted brow. "You mean that weird space series you two watched?"

"Yeah that one, Midoriya said he wanted to finish it with me and you too."

"Why me? I just started it.." And in fact he did just start it. He was feeling left out so Sho re watched it with his red half.

"Well because he wants us both together to see it, I don't really know..but he said that he read a recommendation thing, I think,..saying that it was sad, and you know how--"

"How emotional he can be, I know." Todo chuckled and smiled at the thought of it.

"Exactly so not only it will make our bond closer, we get to comfort him AND see him cry!" Sho smiled.

"Wait..isn't it a bit creepy tho..?"

"I mean...yeah it is but who cares? It isn't like no one's watching us or reading this or hearing or--"

"Yes I get the point." Todo rolled his eyes with a side smirk. "Anyways, let's go eat. Im hungry!"

"Hungry is a weird word..." Sho muttered.

"Psssh! Shut it and move your butt, I know you're doing it to annoy me, heh." Todo pushed him up and stood up.

"Yeah yeah.." Sho stood up as well and sighed with a simple smile. "Let's go."

__________

615 words

I hope ya liked the smol chapter!

I don't have much to say after that, whoops.

Thanks for reading and liking this :D

~MeepMorp