Chapter 1

<No One's P.O.V>

It's been a while now since the sports festival and the summer camp thing/training camp so lemme resume...?

They managed to get Bakugo back safe and soundly which was good news, but the bad thing was... There was something wrong with our beloved Shouto Todoroki. The one stoic person who can mainly be really good company and the one who slowly came to develop feelings for a certain green haired broccoli boy, who was really oblivious to his feelings although Shouto could really hide them.

It was in the middle of the battle to get marble Bakugo when a white haired female villian touched Shouto's shoulders without him noticing that made him change. He turned into two. One red side. One white side.

Since the heat died down from the whole 'taking Bakugo as a hostage' the class tried to see what was wrong with their two unfamiliar friends.

The class 1-A had decided they should meet up at a cafe in front of a park to talk about this.

"Uhm... I guess we haven't really had the time to discuss all of this, huh? Ehehe..." Said the green haired boy scratching the back of his head.

"Hm... I guess not... Things had been too hectic for us to actually talk." Said Momo as she inspected the two halfs.

"Well! I think we should start with giving them names!" Uravity said with her usually bubbly tone.

"Tch... Why did I have to be dragged into this shit? It's not my fault icy hot's bastard-ness got doubled up." Bakugo said crossing his arms and rolling his eyes.

"Because he helped us return you back and this is a class meeting. You will not miss is just because you please." Said the Sonic like class president with his usual hand gestures.

"Yeah, Bakubro. Be more chill and spend time with us!" Kirishima said elbowing Katsuki making him turn pink a bit and clicking his tounge.

"Fine, Shitty hair." He said before looking away.

"Anyways! I say Uraraka's right! We should totally give them names since it'll be confusing if we call 'em both Shouto Todoroki." Mina said with her grin.

"Hm... What about...uhh Felix and Thomas!?" Asked Hagakure with a little giggle.

"Pfft no, no...what about just... Elmo and Kermit?" Kaminari the pikachu said, earning a chop head from Jiro.

"Don't be stupid." She said and he rubbed his head saying, "Owiee…"

"Guys, we need to take this seriously." Yaoyorozu said eying all of the ones who DIDN'T take it seriously.

"I agree with Yaoyorozu. Please do take this matter seriously for our friend's sake." Iida said earning a nod from her.

"I think we should call them by his nicknames, ribbit." Asui said and Ochako nodded.

"That'll be a great idea, Tsu!" She said making determined fists.

"You mean Icy Hot and Half-n-half?" Bakugo said and Kiri gave him a 'Really, dude?' face. "I think those are really great choices." Boom boom guy making Kirishima sigh.

"No, Bakugo...No..."

"Tch, fine but they're always an option."

"Do you mean the nicknames Sho and Todo?" Asked the white half making someone gasp.

Midoriya nodded with his smile. "I think those nicknames would be very nice fitting."

"If Midoriya says so then I will." Said the Red half with a smirk, looking straight at Izuku.

"I would like to have Sho." Said the ice half with a serious face.

"So that'll make you Todo!!" Hagakure said.

"Okie!" He grinned.

"Now I'm guessing they'll have you share your dorm room..." Yaomomo said, thinking of the situation.

"Yes, most likely." Iida nodded.

"Hey, Deku? Wanna grab some coffee with us?" Uraraka asked, nodding towards the small group of girls composed of: Asui, Hagakure, Mina and Jiro. He nodded and followed them.

"Oh? Ohoho! Wait for me!" Todo said with a grin, leaving the white half with the president and vice-president of the class.

The guys walked to the park and played there except for Bakugo who waited under a tree in the shadows. Beside him was Fumikage and Koda who were mostly silent.

Basically most boys where at the park while the girls where at the cafe along with Izuku and Todo.

Todo picked dark coffee with a bunch of cream and Deku just ordered his favorite type of coffee, the white mocha with some almond milk. It was very sweet and that stuff was Deku's weakness.

"Ribbit. Hey, Todo? Does it hurt if you're far from your other half?" Asked frog girl/best girl, taking a sip from her drink.

"Hmm... I dunno. I guess I've always been around him since we got split off…" He said looking down at his coffee.

"I think it's cute from what I've seen so far." Uraraka said, grinning and tilting her head a bit.

"Huh? What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean the fact that you two look like twin brothers!"

"Oh. I guess so, Hehe."

"Although Todoroki-kun got split in half, Todo seems to be the most different from him..." Midoriya said and Mina nodded.

"Sho seems to be the serious half from Todoroki while Todo is like... The feelings he's hiding...maybe...?" She hesitantly said glancing at Sho.

"Hmm... I wonder why...?" asked Ochako and Todo just shook his head.

"That's a story for another time..." He took another sip.

Sooner or later Iida, Yaoyorozu and Sho came over the group with their own coffees.

"May I sit here, Midoriya?" Asked Sho and Todo frowned. (This was going to be a small rivalry between those two and oh ho ho I hope it's good.)

"Oh! Sure I don't mind." Izuku scooted a bit to leave some space for the white haired male.

Todo sighed and looked away, taking one last sip of his coffee before he finished it.

____________________________________

=Welcome to the end of the first chapter!!=

I accidentally deleted my account and I couldn't get it back for a while but don't worry cause...

I AM HERE!!!

And back so..yeah hope you like the start of this...sheet. I'll be reading you some where else, bye for now, poopers ;3