Chapter 17: Rough!

Wwx: You guys are heartless!!
Warning 18+
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_____________________________

Wei Wuxian pov.

I know that adult man shouldn't cry so easly. But getting a butt slap for around 10 or so from your beloved husband is just too scary and shameful. My tears just won't stop.

I keep begging him to stop but he keep slapping me. After feeling satisfied he touched my hole and push his long finger into it. Without lube or something to make it easy, my hole feel so hurt and itchy!

"Lan Zhan its h-hurt! Use something! Or... Or if you don't have it, I'll gladly suck your finger first!" I hold Lan Zhan wrist. Preventing him to move his hand.

His eyebrow twitched then he lower down his body and bite my nape. The sensation make my grip loosened and he quickly inserted another finger.

So cruel!

I no longer begging to him or trying to make him calm. All I can do is focusing on my lower back. Trying to relax and getting used to his finger. His nails scratching my inner wall and it makes me jolted.

He keep pumping me with his finger, sometimes he spread my hole, making it opened up widely. I keep moaning while crying everytime he touch my prostate. My little man down there already hard and leaking precum.

I want to come!

"L-lan Zhan.. Ah... S-stop with the finger! I want.. To... Cumhhh!!" I try to grab his hand. I don't want to come with just a finger playing around inside me. It will be so embarrassing!

But my hand got smacked and he even increase his speed. I groaned. "D-don't want..." I said.

"What?" He finally let out his voice.

"I don't... Want to... Come with ughh... Fingers" I answered while trying to crawl away.

Just when his fingers almost get out from my hole, he grab my waist and pull it. Make his finger once again fill my hole, even deeper.

"Please Lan Zhan! H-have mercy! Ekhh!!?"

Not only he refused to stop, he even added his finger. Now there's 4 finger there. He didn't intended to put his whole hand into me right? Only thinking about it id enough to make my whole body shivered.

I can't take it anymore!

With a little whimper, I finally released my cum. My body fell into the bed. My head feel a bit dizzy and I feel drowsy. I prayed that Lan Zhan would stop this 'punishment' and let me sleep.

But maybe god can't hear my pray, since I take glimpse that Lan Zhan in the middle of undressing himself. I can see that big thing in the middle of his thighs already erected. Its not a good news.

He flipped me and make me faced him. Then he locked my lips using his own. Its a really rough kiss. He bite my lips and inserted his tongue. While the kiss become more hot and deep, his hand roaming into my chest and playing with my pink little buds.

"L-lan Z-mmphh"

He only parted our lips for a split second.  Not giving me a chance to take much breathe.

My body flinched when one of his hands suddenly touched my things. He rubbed the tip and pump it. Make me want to moan more louder.

He play around the tip. His nail scratch the tiny little hole there, making my body shivered with pleasure. I lightly hit his chest, telling him that I need to catch a breath.