Chapter 3: I beg you!

OMG THIS STORY GOT RANKED 25 ON CHINESEBL CATEGORY!!
THANK YOU💕
Its not really a good rank, but it's my first story!
And since my brain is so damn productive today, I uploaded new chapter. Hope you like it ;3
____________________________________

Normal pov.

Xiao pinguo run happily, trying to get an apple in front of his eyes. The apple were tied into a fishing rod and the one who hold into the rod is Wei Wuxian.

He smiled while humming his favorite song. Wangxian song.

"Hey Xiao Pinguo. Can you run a bit faster? We should arrive before the sun set" Wei Wuxian talk to his beloved donkey.

They will soon arrived at Lotus Pier.

Jiang Cheng pov.

I'm starring at the tower of papers that placed in front of my desk. The sun is almost set and I sighed gladly because I manage to finish all my work for today.

I'm leaving my works room and go to dining room. Actually it's a bit sad when I have to eat alone in that huge dining room but it can't be helped.

JinLing is currently stayed at Lanling Jin sect and Wei Wuxian of course staying at Gusu Lan sect with his husband.

When I about to enter the dining room, one of disciples come to me. He bowed.
"Sect Leader Jiang, there's a guest who want to see you"

My eyebrow twitched. Somehow I'm not really happy hearing it.

"And who is it?"

The disciples about to answer. But suddenly someone hug me from behind while laughing happily.

"Hi darling! Did you missed me?"

I rolled my eyes.

Who dare to hug me and teasing me in front of a disciples? Of course its the one and only, Wei Wuxian.

Ignoring him I looked at the disciples.
"Bring another set of food to dining room"

The disciples nodded and bowed. He quickly run.

"How long will you hug me? Your husband might kill me"

He let go of me then walking to dining room. Same as usual, always do as he please.

"Don't worry Jiang Cheng, he's not with me today~"

Huh?

"Wait, seriously? That overprotective husband of yours didn't come with you? "

Everyone knew wherever you saw Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji always stand by his side.

Hearing that Wei Wuxian coming from Gusu Lan sect to Lotus Pier alone is really something worth to be shocked.

"Yes! Its a bit lonely on the way here. Anyway, where's JinLing?" He's looking around, trying to find a presence of our cute nephew.

"He's at Lanling Jin sect. Why did you come here?"

He sit and smelling at food that already prepared for him.

"I really want to tell you the reason I came here. But first, let's eat! I'm starving. And I missed Yunmeng's food. You know Gusu always served medicine everytime."

He grabbed the chopstick and began to eat. I just sighed and following what he want.

Wei Wuxian pov.

I grin happily. Its been a while since the last time I eat something worth to be called food. Even I started to thinking about staying at Lotus Pier until this pregnancy things end. I need to gain more weight, but with Gusu Lan food? Its nearly zero chance.

"So now, why did you come here?"

Jiang Cheng stared at me.

"You're curious aren't ya?" I smirked.

"Tch!" I hit the mark.

"Haha you're so easy to read Jiang Cheng! Ok ok, I'll tell you. But let me stay for a night here"

"You know that you can always stay here whenever you want, right?" He rolled his eyes.

Of course, I know.

"Just to make sure. And for the main reason I came here is...... "

Ok, it's funny to see his face that full of curiosity.

"You're going to have another nephew! Congratulations!!!!" I clapped my hand.

And the atmosphere become silent.

"Who's having a nephew?" He blinked.

"You"

"Then, who's going to have a child?" He lift his eyebrow.

"Its me" I smiled.

"WHAT THE F*** WEI WUXIAN, YOU'RE CHEATING ON LAN WANGJI?!!" he stand up.

My jaw drop.

"HELL NO!" How can he come to that conclusion?

"THEN WHY YOU'RE HAVING A CHILD?" He looks kinda pissed.

"I ALREADY HAVE A SON NAMED LAN SHIZUI"

He shut.

And somehow I want to laugh. Jiang Cheng worried for me.

He calmed down. And sit again.

"So, you're going to adopt another child?" He asked.

That should be your first respond!

"No"

"Then you accidentally making some random woman pregnant? Or you got yourself a concubine?"

Well, my case is of course something rare or maybe impossible. But why he still thinking that I go with a woman. Didn't he know that I'm the one who received end?

"No no no. Of course not! I only love Lan Zhan. Oh, by the way I'm the bottom so I will never compatible with woman" I smiled.

He blushed. What a virgin!

"So.. I don't get it! What's the meaning of you having a child?" He massage his forehead. Maybe he finally realized that I played with him.

"The thing is... Umm.. I'm pregnant" I whispered.

"What? Why did you suddenly whispering? I can't hear it clearly"

"I said. I'M PREGNANT"

...

"Okay, your jokes is usually funny and annoying. But this one is really suck"

"I'm not joking! I've gone through some check and the medic said I am pregnant"

Jiang Cheng when silent again.

Somehow the atmosphere become so awkward.

"Please believe me. Because I need your help" I look at him with my cute puppy eyes.

"What help?"

"So, the problem is... I'm 5 weeks pregnant now. My stomach already a bit bloated and I haven't told Lan Zhan about thi-"

Jiang Cheng stood up. He grabbed my hand and force me to follow him.

"Umm... Where are we going?"

"Gusu"

"Wait what?!"

He walk a bit faster. My hands kinda hurt.

"We need to tell Lan Wangji. Right now!"

My eyes widened.

"No! Not now! I'm not ready yet! And he also have much work to do! Please don't Jiang Cheng!! You haven't listened to my plan! I beg you, stop pulling me!!!!! " I cried.