Chapter 22: Bar

Lan Shizui pov.

I'm eating peacefully with JingYi and the others when suddenly Dad came into dining hall with a loud stomping and puffed cheek.

Oh no...

Then he walk closer to me and hug me.

"A-Yuan! Your father is so fucking stupid!" He cried.

My face became red from embarrassed. The dinning hall is obviously crowded, its dinner time at Cloud Recesses and that's mean the elders and Lan Qiren is also here.

"Ah... Umm.. Dad, could we talk later? I mean, at least let me finished my meal first and then we can-"

"What is this?! You don't want to hear my story? You think I'm annoying?! Gosh, I forgot you're his son!!"

And yours.

"Okay Dad. Let's went outside first. You don't want to disturb everyone right? Ahaha...." I quickly stands up and lead him outside.

"So... Where should we talk?"

Looking at his expression, he probably don't want to talk at the place where Han GuangJun can easily find him.

"Jingshi is not good. His rabbit field too. How about your room? Ahh... Lan Zhan know I'll run to you. Oh! How about JingYi's room?" He ask.

"Senior Wei, JingYi and I are roommate. My room is JingYi room"

He sulk again.

"Senior Wei, I think wherever you go, HanGuang Jun will definitely find you. So it's just a matter of time until he came to fetch you"

"Then let's go to the city!"

"You can't drink alcohol Senior Wei!" Jingyi said with worried look in his face.

"Silly! I know that!" Senior Wei raises his voice a bit.

"But Han GuangJun...." I'm hestitated.

"It will be fine. If Lan Zhan get mad at you, I'll explain to him"

He smiled.

"Want to join us?" He look at Jingyi with a huge grind in his face.

Jingyi look hesitated for a moments but ended up nodding to Dad.

----------------

"Didn't you say you won't drink alcohol, senior wei? Why are we heading to a bar?" Jingyi protest.

We already arrived at the city and Dad immediately pull us to the first bar we saw.

"I'm not going to drink, duh. Bar is the greatest place to relieved stress!" He said with a happy tone.

JingYi and I exchanged glance.

Should we?

Shouldn't we? What if Han GuangJun get mad?

What if Dad gets mad? Pregnant people are scary.

We talk with our gaze for a while and sighed.

With a little nod we reach an agreement and went inside the bar with Dad. Fortunately the bar isn't too crowded so we can easily get a seat. Dad ordered 2 jars of alcohol.

"Senior Wei, isn't that too much?" JingYi asked. JingYi actually quite good at drinking, but I'm not. And Dad won't drink, so basically he needs to drink almost all of that alcohol.

"I can easily finished more than 4 jar. So one for each of you is not that much" He grind.

"Ah, Dad. I'm not good at drinking" I said.