Chapter 14: Stupid

Jiang Cheng pov.

I walked around the city at LanLing Jin sect with this 3 little kids, Lan Shizui, Jin Ling, and Wei Wuxian.

"Look Shizui! They have so many loquats here! Do you want to buy some?" Wei Wuxian asked his son with sparkly eyes.

"There's no need dad, anyway did you bring some money? If I remember correctly, you didn't even bid a farewell to Han Guang-Jun before leaving Cloud Recesses"

.....

"OH MY GOODNESS! I FORGOT" Wei Wuxian cried.

"How the heck can you forgot to tell your husband that you're going out?" I look at his worry face.

"I'm just too excited to tell Jin Ling about his cousin. Ahh... Seriously, what should I do? Will he get mad? Since we got married, I never go outside without telling him. Ah, Shizui did you tell Jingyi or someone else that we're going to Lanling?"

"I told Jingyi"

"Well, then it should be fine. At least somebody know we were here" I said.

Wei Wuxian sighed, relief.

"Then, let's continue our shopping time. Ah, Jiang Cheng lend me some money!" He said while smile brightly at me.

"You really are shameless!!!" Then I took out my money bag.

---------

Jin Ling pov.

Time pass so quick. Its afternoon already but my uncle Wei didn't show any sign of going back. He still excitedly pulling my uncle hands everytime he saw a good shop. Lan Shizui and I already holding several bags of things that he bought.

"Uncle Wei, didn't you get tired? I mean with your condition right now. I heard pregnant women usually spend their first trimester at home" I asked.

He stopped walking and looking at me. Then he grin.

"Of course not! Did you forgot that I'm not a 'pregnant women'? I'm a pregnant man! Ah, don't tell me that actually our sect leader Jin is already tired from walking around the city huh?"

"No! I just... Just... I'm just asking to make sure you're okay! If something bad happened to my cousin, it.. It would.... It would be bad!" I said.

"Aww I'm so touched. I don't know that you really care to me.. What should I do, I'm gonna cry" He answered with teasing voice then hugging me.

"Its not like that! Let go of me!! Uncle!! Everyone is staring!" I blushed.

"Its okay, its okay... It's not like we're making out in public. No need to be embarrassed" He answer while patting my back.

I tried to push him. But he hugged me tighter.

"Hey, stop that. Aren't you mad that time when Lan Wangji hug you tightly. You said it will be bad for your child" Uncle Jiang said while pulling his collar.

I look at uncle Jiang with thankful eyes.

"But it was weeks ago! Now my baby is stronger. A little hug won't hurt right?" Uncle Wei pouted his lips.

Uncle Jiang didn't answered. He rolled his eyes and walked away. Uncle Wei didn't give up and followed uncle Jiang. He teased him until his face become red from anger but still hold back since he know uncle Wei is not in a condition to be slapped by Zidian.

"Your uncles are really close right?" Lan Shizui walk closer to me.

"Yeah, but they won't admit it. Well, actually only uncle Jiang who won't admit" I answered.

He chuckled. And I blushed seeing him chuckled. What the...

Don't tell me that cut sleeve is a disease and its contagious!

I walked faster but he followed my pace.

"Why the hell did you follow me?!" I yelled at him.

"Why? Because it would be bad to be separated, since I'm not really familiar with the area. And also we go here as a group so we need to go back like that too" He answered.

"You can walk with uncle Wei or uncle Jiang, but don't follow me! Don't walk with me!!" Because my idiot heart is thumping even though I dont want to!!

"Eh.. But...."

I walked faster. But he still following me. I rolled my eyes and started to run.

I take a peek and saw that Lan Shizui didn't run too. Then a small smile carved in my lips. Running is prohibited!

Normal pov.

"Wow, some sect leader is full of spirit" Wei Wuxian said.

"That stupid brat! How can he go by himself and leave us alone. We are the guests here!" Jiang Cheng said angrily.

"Ahaha... But, sect leader Jiang, if I remember correctly that's not the way back. Isn't that a way to Dafan Mountain?" Lan Shizui asked.

They went silent. Then starting to recalls did Jin Ling bring his sword or not. After a moment of silent, they hurriedly go to the way that Jin Ling went to.

That stupid brat!!!

___________________________
Thank you for the patience!!
Finally I got fully recovered (☆/>u</)
This chapter is short but I'm working on the next one so please look forward to it.