Chapter 2: Absolutely No!!

Chapter 2 is here!!
Did you guys enjoyed the previous chapter?
Feel free to give me advice~
________________________________

Wei Wuxian pov.

"Strange? What is strange about it? It's merely stomachs flu right?" I confused.

Because... What kind of disease would makes me vomiting everyday? There's no other option than stomachs flu.

The medic eyes meet mine. His eyes looked worried and confused at the same times.

Oh no! Don't tell me I'm going to die again so soon... Lan Zhan and I finally having a peace husband-wife relationship, I cried inside my head.

"So... Young master Wei.... You're...... "

He sighed.

"Pregnant"

-silence-

Lan JingYi is the first person who break the silence. His eyes widened and he's looking at the medic.

"There's no way Young master Wei can be pregnant!!! He is a man!" He yelled.

Lan Shizui hurriedly covered Lan JingYi mouth.

"Shh JingYi! What if someone hear? Dad already told us to keep it secret!"

I still starring at the medic. Is this guy crazy or what? I'm a man! And the handsome one too! Well, I admit that I receiving end when do it with Lan Zhan. But that wouldn't make me suddenly became a woman!

"There's no way! You've checked it wrong! As you can see, I'm a man! Being pregnant is just..... Impossible!!!"

"I'm not wrong. You're vomiting everyday because its morning sickness. And did you realize that your belly become bit fatter? It's because your baby is 5 weeks old. I'm a medic and I have my pride. Don't accused me because you don't want to believe it!!" He yelled at me. Angry.

I went silent and unconsciously rubbing my stomach.

He's right there is no way he checked it wrong. Gusu Lan people always properly learn and check everything before come with a conclusion.

I feel something warm rolling down in my cheeks. I gasped. Why the f**k did I cry?!

They looking at me. Freeze in their place. Well, you can't see Yiling patriarch crying everyday. So this is a really rare moments.

"Umm... Dad.. Why did you cry?" Lan Shizui get close to me.

I grabbed his hand and hugging him tightly.

"I don't know what happened. But sorry A-Yuan... You're going to be a big brother" I smiled while chuckled lightly.

Lan Shizui hugged me back.

I don't know why I'm so happy right now. Having Lan Zhan and Lan Shizui at my side is already makes me feel that I'm the luckiest man in this world.

Now my little wangxian family will grow!

I let go of Lan Shizui and talk to the medic again.

"Okay. I'm kinda happy with the result. But I still wondering why can I got pregnant?"

He shook his head. "I'm sorry Young master Wei. But I don't know either. It's a miracle. You decide to keep it right?"

I nodded.

"So because we don't know anything about male pregnancy. I can only give this recipe of medicine that will reduce your nauseous feeling. And you have to eat more since you're too skinny for a pregnant people"

He gave me a paper with list of herb on it and excused his self to leave because he have another works to do.

That left me and this two kids in that room.

"You're still not going to tell father?" Shizui asked.

"Hmm.. I'm gonna tell him but not now. Ah! His birthday is 2 weeks ahead. I will tell him and consider this as my present for him. So I don't need to looking for a present!! Its hard to choose when he always answered 'hnn' everytime I asked about what he liked" I giggled.

Lan JingYi nodded. "It's a great idea and kinda romantic Young master Wei"

"Of course it is! Anyway, don't tell anyone about my pregnancy. I will talk to Jiang Cheng because I need his help. So this will be a secret between us five! "

They nodded.

"We need to go now Dad. I forgot that Lan Qiren was looking for me. Oh yeah, I'll go get the medicine for your nausea too. Give me the paper" Said Shizui.

I gave him the paper and they excused to leave.

I rubbed my belly again. Event though I'm not 100% sure that I'm pregnant. I still hope that it was true.

I look at the window and it's still bright. So I decide to go to Lotus Pier now. Can't wait to see Jiang Cheng face when he heard this news.

I go prepare myself. When I opened the door to leave. Lan Zhan was standing in front of the room.

"Ah Lan Zhan! You're back! But I'm sorry I want to go to Lotus Pier now so we can't cuddle tonight" I played my finger on his chest.

"For what?" He frowned his forehead.

"Well, I need to talk to Jiang Cheng and also I missed Lotus Pier. I'll be back tomorrow since I'll use Xiao Pinguo to go there. Don't miss me hubby" I hugged him.

He stay still.

"Want me to take you there?"

I twitched. No way! Absolutely no! If he go with me, he will clinging to me. I can't have a private talk with Jiang Cheng.

And also I'm afraid if my nausea will come when I flying with Bichen.

"Ah there's no need. You have lots of work to do right? I can go there by myself. No need to worry!" I smiled.

He looking at me curiously.

I widened my eyes.

Lan Zhan suddenly kissed me. Softly.

I closed my eyes and kissing him back. The kiss became a bit intense. Lan Zhan starting to invade my mouth using his tongue.

"Mmphh.."My legs become a bit weak. Lan Zhan hands wrapped on my waist to support me.

"Ekhem!!!!"

We quickly separated. And I can see Lan Qiren looking at us with angry face.

I forgot that we're still in front of our room! I blushed.

I smiled at Lan Qiren and give really quick peck on Lan Zhan cheeks.

Lan Zhan looking at me. "Be careful"

I nodded while smiling.

"See you tomorrow darling!" I shouted while started to run.

"WEI WUXIAN DON'T RUN!!!!"

_________________________________
I feel like there's something wrong in this chapter. But I dont know why and where's the mistakes. Please let me know if this story become strange 😂