Chapter 25: Dead of Night

This chapter is a bit rushed but I just couldn't wait to write it!!!

A week in time, the students of both hero courses have finished their internships and returned home. It came as no surprise that some students in class 1-A got roped in involuntarily in the attack on Hosu city. This attack was led by an evil organization named The League of Villains who sent out a series of human like monsters bearing numerous quirks and stripped of their humanity to create havoc for reasons unknown. However those students from 1-A who got involved didn't just help with saving citizens or preventing fires. No, they did something much more impressive! Hero Killer Stain, an ally of the League of Villains got jumped by Shoto Todoroki, Tenya Iida, and Izuku Midoriya and ended up behind bars. Stain is now known to be one of the biggest & infamous villains to hit the news since Bandaged Killer Zack's capture months before.

Unfortunately this achievement had to stay behind closed doors; turns out, it is illegal to fight villains with a quirk even in a time of need unless you have a license to do so. A stupid law some might add. Now came the first day back to school since the internships, everyone were talking about the many exciting things they did during their internships. Tsu had fun working with the Marines, Mineta had the time of his life running errands for Mt. Lady, Uraraka came off as a more disciplined woman, and Bakugou well... He remained the same, maybe even worse than before. Too much discipline led to rebel, rebel some more, and now he feels the strong desire to destroy something whenever the chance is open.

Bakugou fought off that desire to the best of his ability, which fell through most of the time. The blonde wants to keep you in particular away from his overbearing rage instead of scaring you off with it much like the first few weeks the two of you have known each other. As time went on, Kirishima became his punching bag, and he'll remain a punching bag today as well. Afterall Kirishima was showing off how much more stronger his hardening quirk had became over the internship to his classmates.

However, it was all fun and games until their teacher, Mr. Aizawa, was late for class for a change. Normally he's arrived to school well before the first student in class all to take a nap beforehand and wake up once the tardy bell rings. This difference put everything on hold, conversations were carefully continued, most were dropped, and silence filled in when Aizawa finally appeared within the class looking as rugged as ever. Somehow, Aizawa's appearance was rough, as if no strives for personal hygiene were conducted. Wrinkled clothes, wavy black hair pulled back into a messy ponytail, facial hair long and scruffy begging for a needed a trim.

"Where's (Y/n)?" Resident bully, Katsuki Bakugou noticed well before any of his classmates could. No surprise he'd notice such a fact before them, Bakugou was the closest to you out of everyone. Even then, Bakugou was looking forward to seeing you again after a week of separation and your ignorance of his texts.

Kirishima snickered. "If Teach is late that means (Y/n) must be too. Chill out bro."

Bakugou's pulsing red narrowed in on Kirishima's being. "I doubt that," Bakugou balled his scratched up hand into a fist, about to punch the boy with red hair and shark teeth.

It came as a sudden realization that hit Kirishima, causing the male to gasp. "You don't think she got caught up in the mess in Hosu? She mentored with All Might and I heard All Might was there all last week," Kirishima just had to point that potential factor out, fear settling into his system like a disease.

"Better answer us Aizawa!" Bakugou snapped at his teacher without a thought assuming he'd have an answer for all their questions. The blonde needs to know if you got involved in Hosu or you're just running late to class much like your father.

Aizawa stared at Bakugou intensely, his left eye twitching, it was all as if that request was a crime and Bakugou felt the mix of emotions from behind that mistake of a question. He was beginning to fear for the worse.The drowsy male internally growled, taking a moment to create a suitable response that wouldn't end in yet another mental breakdown for none other than himself. "You all have a right to know... So I'll be straight," okay... Anything that starts the way he just spoke never ends well. "(Y/n) got kidnapped by the League of Villains the night of the Hosu Attack, Pro Hero Endeavor swears on it," the class gasped, Bakugou froze and clutched at his chest as his heart brought crippling pains to his chest as if a knife had impaled him. "(Y/n) hasn't been seen and we have no leads as to where she could be."