Chapter 4: High Tension

"Hey... Dad," you stared at the man wearing the skin tight white shirt. A heart that sunk low within your chest beating all so slowly, yet you still felt the flex and contract of the small red organ, wishing it never existed.

All Might, to a sense, deflated. What was once a big burly man were now a scrawny man with kind electric blue eyes and sharp features. "Hey Baby-Girl!" He exclaimed holding his arms out for a hug that you just stepped backwards from shyly as your decline. All Might brushed it off, assuming you wanted to be tough in front of your friends, since it were stereotypical for parents to embarrass their children especially in front of their friends.

And then there was Midoriya, he was taking everything rather calmly, not commenting on this new discovery at all. You could just imagine the little grey loading bar sitting atop his head of bushy green hair, slowly processing what he had just learned. Then- "W-what!?" The boy squeaked the second the loading bar reached 100%.

"Oh Midoriya, had no idea you shared the same class with my little girl," All Might exclaimed once again in high spirits.

"Of course you had no idea..." You muttered under your breath after turning your head sharply off to your right.

"We've been training together for over a year and you never bothered to tell me you had a daughter!?" Midoriya stood face to face with the hero, pestering the man like a child with the same question over and over on a loop to never end until answered.

It made you frown, the beginning of that statement. "They've been training for over a year?" Blue eyes that began to burn, a swiping of your hand over them to pull back and find streaks of water glistening off the palm of your hand. That one simple statement just sat everything into place, all you wanted to do was scream till your voice would run silent and run away, yet your legs refused to move as if cemented to the pavement.

"You see I'm really protective of (Y/n)," All Might finally began to answer Midoriya's burning hot question after what felt like an eternity of silence. "If anyone were to figure out you were my new apprentice, I wouldn't want (Y/n) to be caught up in all the danger. Let alone with me as All Might I can't wave a flag saying I have a daughter. I have to be careful with how I do things," that was a reasonable explanation, but it wasn't fit for you in particular. It only made this hatred and pure sadness well up within you until the dam just couldn't hold it back anymore. You bit down on your lip, blood tingled on your taste buds in such a bitter manner.

"(Y/n) told me about herself having some of your quirk! I didn't have a clue that you could give away part of One for All when you gave me ALL OF IT. And those blue eyes of (Y/n)'s too. I should've known (Y/n) were related to you!" Midoriya geeked out over everything to your information. All old to you, new to him, and All Might couldn't help but to chuckle all proudly to himself. Something though, it snapped him out of his happy fit.

"Even if you knew Midoriya was my new successor or not..." All Might growled growing into his muscled form once again to make himself more intimidating, stepping up before you. "Why did you tell him about One for All? It could cost your life-"

"I only said it was a performance enhancing quirk!" You snapped. "Your damn secret is safe..."

"This is new..." Midoriya quivered. (Y/n) is normally quiet and overflowing with anxiety, now she's angry and blowing up like Bakugo...

"I raised you better than to snap at me like that," All Might warned waving a finger into your face.

"You haven't raised me at all!!!" You shout right back into his face without hesitation. That statement made him ease up suddenly, he were the cuddly scrawny All Might once again.