Chapter 5

Two raven-haired Uchiha glared at each other. Tension filled the air at the meeting of the two clansmen.

Madara smirked. It's interesting how he's so much like me instead of his parents.

"What do you want to talk about?" said Kyo coldly

Madara crossed his arms on his chest and raised an eyebrow. "Do you know who your grandfather is?"

"Hn, Izuna Uchiha, your little brother. Who supposedly was said to have died by that Senju's hand."

Madara's eyes widened. "How did you-"

"I know many things granduncle."

Madara's lips twitched upwards. "Hoh? And just what do you know?"

Kyo smirked. "Hn, one example is about a certain student of yours."

Madara's eyes widened. How does he know about Obito?

Kyo crossed his arms on his chest and smirked triumphantly. "Hmph, it's best to know about your enemy before meeting them don't you think? You should know that best after all you were born in a warring era."

Madara chuckled. "True only a blind fool would engage the enemy without knowing his or her weaknesses."

"Hn. Now, what did you want to talk about?"

"I heard that you want to destroy the leaf."

"Hn."

"Why don't you just do it now? After all, you are powerful."

"Come now, don't tell me you don't know?" said Kyo tauntingly.

Madara's eyes twitched at the mocking tone. Kyo only smirked mockingly at him.

"Hn, it seems I have overestimated you, granduncle." Madara's eyes twitched, and a tick mark appeared on his temple. "I'll tell you then. It's best to cripple the enemy first and then take care of them in one sweep."

"Hoh? And how are you going to do that?"

Kyo smirked. "Nice try, but I won't tell you. Maybe your old age has finally caught up to you if you forgot such crucial details."

Madara's eyebrows twitched and two tickmarks formed on his temple. "Hmph, you would make a great leader if you were born during my time. And do NOT call me OLD!"

"Flattery won't get you anywhere granduncle. Then again you are old, so I suppose that's the only thing you excel at other than your jutsu and sharingan at your age. " Kyo smirked mockingly.

Madara's eyes twitched. "Damn you!"

"Hn. Is that all you wanted to talk about?"

"Tch. I want you to join me."

"Let me think about that." He said taking a thinking pose.

Madara's eyebrows twitched at his mocking actions.

"How about....no." Kyo smirked.

A tickmark formed on Madara's head. He really is Izuna's grandson!

"Hn I will be going now."  When Kyo was almost out of the cave, he turned his head to Madara and glared coldly at him with his Mangekyo sharingan. "If you hurt my little brothers, I will kill you the most gruesome way family or not."

Madara's lips twitched upward. I can see the family resemblance now. 

"You are more like us than your mother and father. I can smell the blood and thrill of battle on you." Madara smirked in amusement.

"Hn." said Kyo as he disappeared.

I guess I can forget about the eye of the moon plan for now. thought Madara.

.

.

.

Next Day...

Main Uchiha Compound

"Kyo-sama the Hokage wants to see you." said the Boar Anbu.

"Hn." said Kyo as he started walking towards the Hokage tower.

.

.

Hokage's office

"Thanks for coming." said Hiruzen.

Kyo only raised an eyebrow.

The Hokage sweatdropped and cleared his throat. "Anyway, I have had a bad feeling about the chunin exams for a while now. So I want you to be there if anything happens."

"Hn." said Kyo before leaving, however, he stopped in his tracks before opening the door. Everyone tensed at the sudden change of aura around him. "If something happens to my little brothers, I'll show you why they call me the second coming of Madara Uchiha." He said before leaving the Hokage to his thoughts.

The Hokage and Anbu let out a breath that they didn't know were holding.

The Hokage shivered. "Let's hope it doesn't come to that or we're all doomed."

Everyone nodded.

.

.

.

Next Day...

Uchiha Training Grounds

"Aniki why did you call us here 5 in the morning?" said Naruto.

Sasuke facepalmed at his friend's idiocy. "Dobe you just had to ask huh." Sasuke said as he pointed at Kyo's face

"Huh?" Naruto looked at Kyo and flinched. "We're doomed."

"Let's get started, shall we?" Kyo smiled sadistically

Terrified shouts were heard after that. A shiver went down everyone's back as they heard the screams.

God have mercy on their soul. The villager's thought in sympathy.