YOU IRRELEVANT ASS BITCH WHO STARTED YESTERDAY.

Hai yeah its Alexandria here. I've got a story here. Not really a story but you know what I mean? okay. This bitch whos username im not gonna say, *cough cough* XxHarrykissmexX *cough cough*. Decided to PM me. I read it and PM back so this bitch can be shocked at what I fucking told her and know not to mess with me. but guess what. This bitch started yesterday and has no followers. She fucking comments on my fucking first book some fucking dumbass shit. That book has been out a long time already and you (the bitch who started yesterday) comments on it now. And another book she comments "Thins is a typical self harm book like no". thins. Thins. THins. THIns. THINs. THINS. SHE FUCKING WRITES THINS. YOU FUCKING COLD CORNDOG. SHUT UP PLEASE AND GO BACK TO FIRST GRADE. THEY TEACH YOU THE WORD THIS. Your teacher is so dissapointed. I dont know why I put that in blod and italics but it works so. I fucking wrote back to all her comments and didn't give a single fuck cause they all packed up and left. Yeah you think its cute and nice of me to give you a dedication but its not fucking cool. Its not fucking fine. Its not fucking nice of me. I want everyone to know you. And I swear if you change your username I will change the dedication and put it to your new username. I dont have the time, or the fucks that I gave away to charity to deal with your shit. She doesn't even know right punctuation. When she was insulting me, she put you you. Instead of you, you. Again,Your teacher is so dissapointed. C'mon if you're insulting me, insult me right.

-long ass moment of silence-.

Ask me why there was a long moment of silence?

Its because we needed a longer moment of silence to know how stupid it was for her to do that.

Bitches be cray-zay these days

Xoxoxo, gossip girl

haha just kidding its me Alexandria