I'm in love with my bully and I love my teacher

Hey everyone and I think people agree that we hate these fanfics the most. I'm in love with my bully. Yes, I'm talking about those types of fan fictions. Like, how can you be in love with your bully when they basically sharkeisha you every day. Like seriously, just don't....just....just....DONT!.

And those I love my teacher fanfictions. like isn't it illegal when your teachers are banging you everyday after school and everyone left except for you too. Like, I know, age doesn't matter its all about true love. But seriously, theres other cute high school guys but you go for the 29 year old drama teacher. dont waste  your time on loving him he's 29 you're 16. 13 years apart from each others age. So, when he's 48 you'll be 35. And you'll be married to him?. No, he's to old for you. Go for some guy thats AT LEAST 17 or 16. For your own good.

MORAL: DONT WRITE ONE ((OR EVEN BOTH)) OF THE STORIES I JUST RANTED ABOUT UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET HIT IN THE HEAD WITH THE MAZE RUNNER BUT THEN WATCH ME CRY CAUSE I THREW MY BOOK.

HAI everyone Alexandria here and I just moved to Los Angeles and its like 79 frickin degrees at 10:31 AM I'm sweating like a dog and only wearing some shorts and a crop top and its stil frickin. It feels like I never left Miami =-=