"Yeah. If we always hunted humans then there wouldn't be any left in the city." He chuckles

"Good point." I sigh as he walks up to me and wraps his arms around me.

"I love having a mate to do things with. Someone that can love me and will always be with me." Natsu says sincerely as he looks into my eyes "I am still thankful you said something, otherwise I'd still be alone."

"I was just as drawn to you Natsu. I'm just thankful you agreed to me joining." I tell him softly and hug him tightly while nuzzling his chest

"Well yeah, if you're brave enough to stand before me and say that you want to join and become a vampire I'm going to let you." He shrugs then grins "I'm lucky enough to have the only person brave enough to do that be my mate. You're brave Y/N and you're all mine."

"I'm lucky enough to have you as my mate." I reply and smile.

"Speaking of mate..." he starts and looks me over, I got what he meant in half a second and backed up

"As much as having sex outside sounds arousing and amazing I'd have to decline right now. But we can go home and do it and maybe not destroy the bed and wall this time." I giggle while he blushed

"I can't promise I won't break anything but I can promise you'll love the experience." He whispers seductively in my ear which gave me goosebumps, he noticed this and smiled then grabbed me and pulled me back to the house. "You're still my favorite toy Y/N and I want to play with you."

"I am not a plaything." I grumble as we reach the house in no time thanks to his super speed.

"You are my play ground Y/N and I'm yours and I want to play." He whispers as he leads me to our room. "Play with me Y/N...let me explore you. You can explore me as well. In fact I think I'll let you explore me."

He strips while I watch and lays back on the bed completely naked and to my amazement he's not hard. He just smiles at me and puts his hands behind his head.

"You aren't hard. How is that considering you want me to explore you?"

"Self restraint and I want you to make me hard which should be easy considering it'll be you doing it." He grins.

"Very well then. Let's see just how much self restraint you have." I grin and start stripping slowly and seductively, I watch with amusement as he fights his hormones and is fighting a losing battle.

"You're evil Y/N. I want you to arouse me by touching me." He says with discomfort in his voice

"You want me to touch you Natsu?" I ask seductively and climb in the bed, he nods his head rapidly and blushes a bit. "Then I'll touch you." I whisper hotly in his ear and gently run a finger along his dick making him gasp and moan. "Should I touch you more?"

"Don't tease me Y/N." Natsu groans

"I just thought maybe you'd like a good tease considering that's what I like. Don't you like it Natsu? Me barely touching you but speaking to you sexually like this?"

"Y/N...fuck, yes I like it but I want you to touch me more." He growls and grabs my hand and makes me grip him tightly

"Someone's aroused." I tease making him growl. "Fine. Then do something for me." I smirk, he looks at me with frustration but I just smile. "Close your eyes and don't open them for a while."

"Alright.." He groans and closes his eyes

"Good. No looking." I whisper and move away.

"Y/N what are you planning?" He asks nervously

"Wait and see." I whisper and move down to his now very hard dick.

I slowly and gently lick his length and hear him moan loudly in response, I grab him and wrap my mouth round his girth only to hear him moan louder. His moans are so sexy I feel myself getting aroused just hearing the arousal in his voice. I keep sucking on him and suck harder only to hear him moan more and more.

"Y/N...fuck...you're so good at this." He groans lustfully as I keep going. "I'm gonna cum if you keep this up."

I remove my mouth and grab him firmly in my hand and start stroking him. "Do you want to cum like this?" I ask then lick the tip slowly

"Do what you were doing. Then I'll pleasure you." He groans with arousal and frustration in his voice. I go back to sucking only to hear him moan loudly again. "Yes...Harder." Natsu moans so I go harder, I feel my fangs scraping the sides of his dick but he seems to love it so I keep going. "Y/N I'm gonna cum." He moans loudly then I feel him ejaculate hard in my mouth, I swallow it all and look at Natsu who is breathing hard and fast.

"Feel better?" I ask with amusement, he looks at me and smiles then sits up. "Your moans are very arousing Natsu. I want you now." I tell him firmly but seductively and place my hand on his chest and shove him back down. "I want to keep making you feel good." I whisper seductively and climb on top of him and get in his face, he just smiles a big smile and lays back.

"Fine by me." He says happily. I grab his still hard cock and position it so he slides into me, we both moan loudly and I watch with a grin as he bites his lower lip with his fangs. "Fuck you feel so hot and wet and tight." He groans and throws his head back as I start moving my hips "You feel amazing Y/N, keep riding me hard."

"I'll ride you hard Natsu." I tell him in a seductive tone and ride him harder. I watch him moan and groan and occasionally bite his lower lip with his long fangs. "Bite me with those fangs." I unknowingly say out loud, I see him look at me and grin then sit up and wrap his arms around me.

"You miss me biting you Y/N?" He asks with amusement, I nod and he smiles a big toothy smile. "Then I'll bite you." He whispers then quickly bites my neck causing me to let out a loud moan, he slides his hands under my ass and lifts me up a bit then lowers me back down. "Keep riding me and I'll keep pleasuring you with my fangs."

"Yes..." I moan in reply, I wrap my arms around his neck and keep riding him as hard as I can while he bites and sucks on my neck and chest. I moan and groan and make all kinds of sounds as I experience the pleasure that is him. "Natsu.."

"Am I pleasuring you Y/N?" Natsu asks in a sexy and seductive tone then kisses me deeply and passionately. "Am I making you feel good?" He asks then kisses me again and pulls away but keeps my lower lip trapped between his fangs and his lower lip which made me groan loudly. "Did you like that?" He asks with amusement but in a sexy voice.

"Yes. I've been watching you bite your lower lip and wanting you to bite mine just like that." I moan as I keep riding him slowly but with force.

"I can tell my fangs turn you on huh? Since day one you like my fangs. I remember you licked them and you love when I bite you while we make love." He says as he gently nibbles my ear. "It's a vampire thing, the longer the fangs..." He whispers then makes his fangs longer which oddly aroused me more. "The more pleasure you feel." He growls and bites my neck again making me moan and scream loudly as he suddenly flipped me onto the bed and started ramming into me hard.

"Natsu!" I scream but also moan as he thrusts into me at inhuman speed.

"Keep making that sound Y/N while I fuck you hard." He moans loudly then kisses me and bites my lip and pulls on it witch made me moan more. "Oh fuck...keep moaning. Keep telling me how good I make you feel!" He growls loudly and kisses me forcefully.

"Natsu...I..." I moan then scream as well as I climax the hardest I've ever climaxed and grip onto him tightly and hold him while my body contracts and twitches.

"Y/N...fuck you came fucking hard. Damn!" I hear Natsu groan as he cums hard and finally calms down.

"Natsu. That was incredible."

"No kidding. Wanna go again?" He grins which made me giggle

"After a break. My body needs to relax a bit." I giggle but he pouts. "We can do that again, I want to. But a  break first." 

"Fine..........ok breaks over." He says quickly and starts moving his hips again.

"Natsu...you ball of hormones..." I start but end up moaning. "This is going to be a long day..."

"You have no idea...."