New Abilities

I jump as the door swings open to reveal Erza standing there. She calls for Natsu then immediately regrets her decision and starts shaking as do I. I watched in fear and amazement as Natsu's eyes went from dark and mysterious to red and glowing, his fangs got longer and I felt his body heat rise tremendously then he burst into flames.

"What?!" He roars and turns his head to look at her.

"N-Nothing. I-it can wait." Erza stutters and backs away in fear and closes the door.

"Natsu?" I whisper and touch his arm, I know his fire won't hurt me since he gave me some of his magic.

"I'll be fine Y/N." He says calmly and takes deep breaths, I watch with amazement as he goes back to normal.

"You looked incredibly scary Natsu." I admit as I look at him, he looks at me and sighs then smiles and kisses me.

"I know, but you should know I'd never hurt you." He says softly and kisses me again.

"I know Natsu. I do want to know how to use my powers though. Can I do what you did?" I ask curiously.

"Yeah." He says with amusement as he gets off me and lays down next to me. "All vampires can make their eyes change and their fangs get longer but only me and now you can use the fire." He says and smiles.

"I can?" I ask in shock and he nods "how?"

"When I shared my magic with you. It's called Hell Fire since vampires are always referred to as undead or demons. It's a way to get humans to back off if we are cornered. Since I was born a vampire I was born with magic, when two vampires have a baby the little magic they have combines to give the baby magic. Think of it as making the next generation stronger."

"I have a lot of questions." I sigh and he smiles. "First, how do I use Hell Fire?" I ask and he grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers and looks into my eyes.

"Close your eyes and focus. Think of Fire. Feel the heat. Anger helps but it's not required." He says softly and holds my hand firmly. I close my eyes and focus and feel the heat start to build so I keep focusing. "Open your eyes Y/N." He says softly but with amusement. I open my eyes and see our hands are on fire. "You did it."

"How do I know it wasn't you?" I ask and he chuckles at me.

"Oh you don't trust me?" He asks with amusement. "Alright then." He removes his hand from mine and folds his arms across his chest. "Let the fire go out and then do it again on your own." He says while smiling still. "But keep your eyes open this time."

"Yes boss." I tease and he chuckles at me. I let the fire go out and focus again and watch with amazement as my hand lights on fire. I move my hand in all different directions and marvel at what I see.

"Told you so." Natsu says mockingly.

"This is amazing." I sigh and let the fire go out. I smile and lay on his chest while he laughs at me. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now what other questions did you have?"

"Oh. Umm. Well. I was wondering. Since we both have magic and are mates and everything, what would our child be like?" I ask nervously and his eyes grow wide.

"I never thought of it." Natsu sighs and looks at the ceiling. "I can imagine it would be incredibly powerful, like a ultimate vampire or something." He says softly and looks deep in thought. "There have been other vampire soulmates so they must of had kids as well so let's go ask Levy." He says quickly and gets up. We get up and get dressed and rush to the library and immediately find Levy. "Levy!"

"Natsu? Oh good you're here and Y/N as well!" She shouts and rushes us. "I just found out something interesting about vampire soul mates."

"That's why we are here. What would happen if we had a baby?" I ask and Levy's eyes get wide