New Role

Natsu and I leave the bedroom and head downstairs to see a few people down there. Natsu heads to a very skinny man with fluffy looking hair.

"Reedus! I need my room cleaned up, a new bed and my bathroom wall repaired ASAP!" Natsu shouts and the guy nods and rushes off. "He's the interior decorator so he will make everything look amazing." Natsu tells me with a smile and leads me outside since the sun is down.

"Natsu, tell me about your family or just your past in general." I say shyly

"As long as you return the favor." He smiles and I nod shyly and smile softly. "My parents ruled the vampires, not just the ones in this area but all of the clans that exist in this country. When I was born everything was bright and happy until one day when a bunch of angry villagers found my mom and cornered her. She was strong but there was to many of them, they tied her up and gagged her. They used garlic and the stake through the heart and cut off her head and burned her. They made sure nothing was left but ashes before they left."

"Natsu I'm so sorry." I say sadly and put my hand in his and hold it tightly

"It's part of being a vampire." He sighs. "When my dad found out he was furious. He moved the clan here and left Erza in charge until I was old enough if he didn't return. He rampaged in the town and destroyed it but the villagers knew what to do now. They gave him the same treatment as my mother before they left the village and moved on. That's why Erza is so bossy because my dad left her in charge and she still sees herself in charge even though I am more than old enough now."

"And now you also have me to help and support you in any and every way." I tell him with a smile and his eyes grow wide

"Right! You're my mate! We can rule together just like my parents did! We can rule over all the clans again!" He shouts excitedly while I start to get scared. "After my parents were killed the clans split up, each with their own individual leader. We can bring them back together again!"

"Yeah but in the future! Not now, I haven't been a vampire that long!" I shout and start shaking from nervousness.

"Oh Y/N don't worry, I didn't mean now I just meant it as a plan for the future. You still have a lot to learn before you can truly rule by my side." He says calmly and I relax a bit

"Good. I am not ready to be any kind of leader right now."

"I know. I'm not rushing you, we have forever together." He says softly and hugs me close.

"Thank you." I say with a sigh and cuddle into him.

"Now, tell me about you." He says softly and pulls away a bit.

"Oh, well my parents divorced when I was in 8th grade so my dad left and moved on and left me with my mom. My mom works during the day but has never told me what she does, whenever I ask she says not to worry about it. That's pretty much it, I haven't seen my dad in years but it doesn't bother me because I'm more attached to my mom."

"Your mom works for the media, she sees all the vampire stories and makes sure they don't get leaked into the public." Natsu sighs and I look at him in shock. "It's true. I actually started hanging around your house because of her. She's a firm non-believer even though she sees the evidence people provide. My original intention was to come face to face with her and make her my next meal but then I caught your scent and became entranced by you." He says honestly and sadly.

"So I unknowingly saved my moms life?" I ask in shock

"Yeah basically." He sighs. "Don't take it personally please, you know we just hunted whoever without a care in the world before now."