Valentine

I awaken to movement and the feeling of a body over me. I open my eyes and see Natsu is a inch from my face and is smiling. "Good morning and happy Valentine's Day." He says with a big smile still.

"Same to you Natsu but I didn't think vampires celebrated Valentine's Day."

"Why wouldn't we? We can love too you know." He says with mock hurt in his voice

"I know but I just never pictured a vampire celebrating a day like Valentine's Day."

"Well now you can picture it." Natsu says very matter of factly and gets off of me. "Get dressed I'm taking you hunting."

"Hunting?!" I squeak loudly making Natsu bust up laughing.

"Yes. You do need food until the blood banks are up and running." He laughs and pulls some clothes on

"B-b-But it's Valentine's Day!"

"And I'm taking you out to eat. Now get dressed."

"But...fine." I groan and grab some clothes and get dressed. I look to Natsu and see he's watching me very attentively which I find amusing. "Like what you're seeing?" I ask and shake my ass a bit.

"Don't do that. Not yet. I want to eat first then indulge in you." He says with discomfort in his voice.

"And indulge in me you shall." I reply seductively only to see his eyes grow wide and hear a low growl come from him.

"Let's go hunt. I need blood to feast on before I feast upon you sexually." Natsu growls and grabs my hand and pulls me out of the room.

"Where and what are we hunting?" I ask nervously as he pulls me out of the house.

"You don't want to hunt people huh?" He asks with a bit of annoyance.

"No I don't. I want your clan to be able to find their mates like you found me."

"Fine." He groans and leads me into the forest. "Bears if we can find them or any animal really. But they don't taste as good, just it'll be sustenance until we get the blood bank running which I hope is soon."

"Sounds fine to me."

"Just make sure you drain as much blood as possible from the animal. We don't want it trying to come back to life." He says very seriously.

"They can do that?!" I shout which made him stop and glare at me

"Yes it's happened now keep quiet!" He snaps at me. I sigh sadly and nod, he takes my hand and leads me through the forest. "I'm sorry ok? I'm just not used to hunting with someone else." He sighs

"It's ok. I'm sorry for being so loud."

He smiles softly at me and hugs me for a moment before he pulls away and smells the air. He smiles at me and takes my hand and rushes off to a nearby river where we see a huge bear drinking. He nods his head and let's go of my hand, I watch as he quickly takes down the huge bear without a issue.

"Come on Y/N!" He shouts then bites into the bears neck making it roar loudly. I gather my courage and rush up and attack the other side of the bears neck. "Good! Drink as much as you can!"

I grip the bear tightly and drink in as much blood as I can. I watch Natsu as he drinks his fill as well and the bear falls flat on the ground. We stay latched on for a long time before we both finally pull away and back up.

"That's why I said a bear. They are huge and have enough blood for both of us." Natsu yells me while walking around the bear to join me

"So I take it you've hunted bears before?"