And that crime was falling for a beast.

Park Jimin knew he was crossing a line when he began his relationship with a werewolf. It all started that fateful night when he and the wolf were caught in a snow storm and had to spend the night together. Ever since then, Jimin has been meeting with the wolf in secrecy, going off into the early hours of the morning and coming back by the evening.

Jimin wanted to spend as much time as he could with Jungkook. He wanted to learn more about the lives of wolves and oh did he learn alot. Humans and wolves are no different. They live, they breathe, they fight to survive, and above all things - they know how to love.

Jimin could proudly admit that he fell in love with the wolf and Jungkook felt the same way too.

The wolf never imagined being in a relationship with a human, especially a hunter. But love has no boundaries nor limits and they were thankful for that. It's the love they have for one another that kept them coming back to each other time and time again.

But eventually that love will be tested as the wolf pulls away from Jimin with a strained sigh. "Jimin, we need to talk." he says and already the hunter has a million scenarios running through his mind.

Am I too weak for him? Did he find someone else? Was I not enough? So many of those dark thoughts cross Jimin's mind and the wolf could easily tell his words troubled Jimin.

"I'm not breaking up with you so relax." Jungkook huffs and the hunter feels himself relax, but only a little, for that the look on Jungkook's face was still very serious.

"Jungkook, what's wrong?" Jimin asks as he runs his hands into the back of Jungkook's head and tenderly rubs his hair, making the wolf growl with pleasure.

"Jimin, do you know what tonight is?" The wolf asks and Jimin furrows his brows as he tries to remember.

It finally dawns on him, making him step away from Jungkook in shock. "Tonight is the Blood Moon." he says with a small voice as he couldn't believe he almost forgot about something so important. Every two hundred years the Blood Moon appears, a rare phenomenon that turns the moon blood red and makes all the animals in the forest become aggressive and rabid, especially the wolves.

"Jungkook, what are you going to do?" Jimin asks as the harrowing thought of Jungkook losing control near the village scares him.

Seeing the look of terror on Jimin's face made the wolf's stomach churn with remorse. The last thing he ever wants to do is to make the hunter fear him. "Don't worry Jimin." he says, caressing Jimin's sides as he kisses his cheek, letting him know everything will be okay. "I have a plan and I want to show you it." says the wolf as he grabs Jimin's hand and pulls him towards the open road.

They walk for ten minuets before reaching an old cemetery. There, Jungkook guides Jimin past the desolate tombstones until they reach a large crypt. It looked like it was recently built for that it didn't held any vines nor cracks or lesions but also it looked abandoned.

"Why are we here?" Jimin asks as Jungkook moves forward and opens the gate that leads down into the crypt.

"Just follow me and you'll see." says the wolf in return as he descends a small flight of steps into a large concrete room with two small barred windows on each side.

On the floor was a large blanket splayed out with tiny lit candles that gave the room a iridescent glow. But what caught the hunters attention was a large chain and shackle mounted on the back wall, obviously meant to keep something from getting out.

"What is all this for?" Jimin asks, stepping over the blanket and picking up the shackles.

"It's for me." says the wolf as he picks up the shackle. "When the Blood Moon descends upon the night, I'll turn into a true beast. These are to keep me contained until the night is done." he turns the shackles in his hands and looks around the room. "I found this abandoned crypt and decided to use it as a cage. Don't worry, the concrete walls are too thick for me to break and the shackle won't allow me to reach the gate so I won't be able to escape." he says, giving Jimin a hopeful smile but the hunter still retrained a look of doubt mixed with fear in his eyes.