My Heart-Your Home. [A Werewolf Romance] :. Chapter 3 .:

My Heart-Your Home; By Avany Lyss (SpiritWolves)

Chapter 3

"Ow! What the hell Chris?" Kane swore as he brushed himself off, I ignored him and looked up at Koda. She smiled shyly at me.

"You'll just have to sit on the floor or something." Miss Kinnit dismissed her as she began writing on the board.

Kane sat back onto his seat, obviously pissed. I rolled my eyes at Kane and offered her my chair. She smiled gratefully at me, and I perched myself on the floor.

Koda walked towards me and sat next to Kane. "Thank you," she whispered.

"You're welcome." I said back.

"Christian! No talking!" Miss Kinnit snapped.

"Oh put a sock in it." I muttered.

"Thirty minute detention!"

"What?!" I said, outraged.

"Care to double it Christian?"

"No Miss Kinnit." I mumbled.

"Now take the notes!"

I began to scribble down more notes when I realized something. My lovely mate will have detention with me.

I never thought detention would be such a blessing.

After class, I showed Koda her next class, after she showed me her schedule. We had the exact same classes, except for about two classes.

I held her hand while I wove us through the hallways, she laughed as we joked the whole time. Her laugh was so musical, I felt my heart start a new, faster pace.

We finally arrived at the PE lockers, and parted our ways. I changed as fast as I could and met her outside the lockers and we both went into the gym. I held her hand the hole time before she excused herself to talk to the teacher.

Stupid teacher.

We were playing tennis and we needed to each find a partner. I was known to be pro at tennis, so most of the guys wanted to be my partner. Koda looked lost and unsure, so I held her hand again and we became partner.

I was smiling the whole time.

Koda was okay at tennis, she missed the balls a few times and I saved her, but she seemed to be fine when she warmed up.

After class we were at the king court, and she hugged me in excitement. I hugged her back but to me it was for love and passion.

After class we changed, and this class we had separate. She had Art and I had study hall/free period. I led her to the art room and decided to take a run and return later.

No way in hell was I going to ditch school.

If she was there, I'd be a perfect attendance student!

-----

Okay, this is short because I want to have the next chappie in Koda's POV.

Thanks a bunch!

And check out my other story,

"The Alpha's Daughter. :[A Werewolf Romance]:"

Thank you!

-Avany Lyss