My Heart-Your Home. [A Werewolf Romance] :. Chapter 1 .:

My Heart-Your Home, By SpiritWolves

Chapter 1

----

-- Here's Chapter 1!

-- Vote!

-- Comment!

-- Tweet!

-- Fan!

-- Like!

#239 on the "What's Hot!" ;D!

Thanks a bunch!(:

----

After the mall incident, well, not incident... Let me rephrase this more... approprietly. After the mall MIRACLE, we all headed to J&J Juice for some drinks.

As usual, Jake went ahead and ordered for us, flirting with the cashier. The cashier was pretty... Ugly, so I don't know why he was actually fliriting with her.

Plus, Lyra was his mate, I should kick his ass for cheating on my cousin like that!

And not to be mean or just like a jackass, but the cashier's pimples were actually unappealing. My mate didn't have pimples...

"Christan, your strawberry smoothie?" Jake waved the drink in my face, and I snatched it up, breaking out of my faze. He grinned at me, then popped down on his seat.

The six of us, Jake, Cody, Matt, Kane, Corbin and myself, sat for a while, casually chatting, and Jake had a smirk the whole time. I couldn't take it anymore, and shot him a annoyed look.

"Jake what the hell is with the smirk?" I questioned, sipping the drink. He smugly grinned at me and examined his nails.

"Nothing, oh great Alpha." he said sarcasticly with a tint of amusement. I sighed and crossed my arms.

"I'll tell Lyra about your little bedwetting secret," I threatned, watching him squirm and sigh. He threw his arms in the air, as if talking to the gods.

"Fine! I'll tell you!" he surrendered, reached back into his pocket, and unfolded a piece of paper. The whole pack was looking at him oddly, as I was I.

"So you got her number... So what? She's not even hot." Matt piped up, slouching back on his chair. Jake shot him a glare, then dramaticly turned back to me.

I looked at him, then leaned my chair back, resting my feet on the table. Jake ignored my feet.

"As I was saying, I didn't get Zitzilla's number, I got a certain someone's number." He smiled evily, then pointedly looked at me.

"Yes, ladies and gents, I got the beautiful Koda's number." he smiled in achievement, and looked at my expression. I didn't have a expression, I was just mutual.

"So... Why aren't you jealous or overreacting?" he asked, confused.

Kane rolled his eyes and leaned closer, motioning Jake closer. Jake leaned in, and Kane smacked his head. He whined and flinched back, rubbing his head.

"What was that for?!" he huffed, scrunching his face up.

"Because we don't even know who the hell Koda is!" he shouted, and Jake was struck by the fact he left out.

"Ohhh..." he whispered, putting his chin on his upward fist.

"Well, Koda is..." he was cut off by an angelic voice, which was like a melody to me.

"Im Koda. So, why are you guys talking about me?" Our eyes shifted to plain-grey eyes, and I fell back into my chair.

Her beauty really did knock me off my feet.